Reviews for I Have an Idea
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Legolas! i kept thinking why is arwen with aragon in this misssion! awesome!
hello chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Hello Dear
happy day for you, it is my pleasure to write you after viewing your profile on which really having communication with you, I'll be grateful if you could write back to me direct email address, so that i can be able to tell you everything about me, and my pictures, (), have a nice day, do not forget to write direct to my private Email
Glory
Cheerfully Blue chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
WHOA! That was Legolas? The whole time? I thought it was maybe one of Legolas's sisters (depending on if you gave him a sister) but Legolas? I really and truly thought it was a girl. Darn, I really liked her personality... Anywho, great story. I laughed so hard when I found out it was Legolas. Thinking on it now, maybe I'm just really thick for not having figured it out sooner that it wassz indeed a guy, the whole time I thought it was a girl...
gginsc chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Oh! I love it! That was wonderful!
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
LOL. I had a tough time trying to figure out who the "woman" was. I knew it was an elf but wasn't quite 100% sure if it was Legolas. XD Wonderfully written and I loved the ending! Good job!
general zargon chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
You know, I'd really like to know when Legolas had to fend off amorous orcs. I really liked this story, especially when it turned out that Legolas had to dress as a woman, and it was Aragorn's idea. I thought it was really funny the way Legolas had to act like a woman, and I had to laugh when I read the part where he swished his hips. *Laughs* Anyway, please keep up the excellent work! I'm also hoping you'll update "Erestor and Estel" soon! _
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
A great story. Very well written.
athenaswings chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
oh hell. legolas, you have my condolances(sp?).
KyMahalei chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I so enjoyed this story on Teitho. I'm delighted to find it again. You've done a great job of pushing the limits of disguise. Your narrative is seamless, and the resolution priceless. Keep on writing, you've got the knack.
Tuz Farkinca chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I didn't see that one coming...poor Legolas. The things one must to do to fight evil.
Neko-Cat-Sama chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Poor poor legolas.
KsandraMallan chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Dear Valar... I was wondering what those two were up to... *sighs* "It seemed like a good idea at the time"... the perennial excuse for getting into trouble, or out of it, for that matter.
Earendilion chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Well, you certainly had me fooled. I was worried for a while there. Poor Legolas. The things he does for Estel... And lying to Elrond was a beautiful ending. Love the punch line.

-Earendilion
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
This was very clever and well written and kept me guessing right until the end. I was sure Galawen was a woman by 'her' behaviour until all was revealed!
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Oh Valar! I was staring in disbelief! At first I thought it would be Legolas when I clicked on the story but then as I read I was burning with curiosity as to who this Elvish woman was, and anger that Aragorn would hurt Arwen by acting thus with another woman. Then when I saw the word 'transform' I realised ''it IS Legolas!'' and almost laughed out loud. The part about the apples was so funny! And I can only imagine what Legolas would have gone through had Aragorn told them that Legolas was dressed as a woman! After I finished reading it I re-read the whole part. The way you wrote it is so good! It's such that when I first read it the fact that this companion was a woman seemed beyond doubt, yet when I re-read it I realised how you'd carefully phrased everything so you never actually said she WAS a woman! And the way 'she' and Aragorn interacted, too, seemed to imply... well, you can guess.

You know, it says a lot about Legolas that he can pass off as a sexy woman so well... ;) And now I kind of wish Aragorn HAD told Elladan and Elrohir, and Elrond! The Lord of the Vale would never be able to keep a straight face again when looking upon the Prince(ss?) of Mirkwood!

I thoroughtly enjoyed this story! Wonderful job, mellon-nin! I had a really bad day and was depressed but your story has done me as much good as a stay in Lothlorien! (Sorry, I am re-reading LOTR at the moment so I am in a bit of a 'Middle-Earth' mood!)