Reviews for Blocking Out the Sun
Laurana chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
I absolutely love this. The way you approach with subtle hints of romance is phenomenal. My only hope is that you continuing writing and dont give up part way through. Keep up the great writing!
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Um...wow. Okay, so I know what you mean by chemistry. My two guy friends used to think me and my girlfriends were CRAZY for thinking that we saw something between HBK and Cena but at least now I know that I'm not crazy. Those two were HOT! They had so much chemistry in the ring...It just broke my heart to see them "break up". So I won't flame. I actually think this is friggen hilarious...and I'm not one for seeing gay wrestlers but the thought of HBK and Cena...totally hot!
ObsessedWith chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
Great chapter.I can see from Shawn and Hunter P. .I kind of agree with Shawn,he did sort of agree already,and a man never goes back on his word.
xXBleachedSpartanXx chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I love HBK.

I respect Cena.

Wrestlemania was amazing, to me, only because of their match.

When they were tag partners, there was something there that had me glued to the television every Monday.

I-..I was actually sad to see them break up as a team.

So, I'm happy you are inviting the idea of them getting back together as a team.

Now, I'm not sure how much fan-input you actually allow, but I do want to suggest one thing.

If the tag-team is a success, let HBK do his sweet chin music after Cena's FU, and pin the opponnent for the win. That was one thing that I noticed just didn't happen when DX came back, almost as if H was stealing all the thunder.

Please continue, because, I think you just gave me a great Dream Team.
ObsessedWith chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I like this aren't many Shawn/John stories on here if any,am i'm glad to see soon.
SRC chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I love this, I love you, I love John/Shawn fics! This totally made my day, seeing this on the wrestling page, and then after reading it and realizing that it is superbly written, well, my day got even better.

Thank you and post more soon!

SRC
SaraHHH chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Good start and hmm them teaming together could be interesting, it seems as though John likes Shawn alot though Shawn isn't too interested in him, wonder if he'll change his mind.

As for the Cena/HBK pairing i have to admit i'm not a Cena fan but pairing him up with HBK is pretty damn hot, and who can forget Wrestlemania when Shawn grabbed Cena's balls for a good 5 mins :D

post more soon