Reviews for Prodigal Son
Sprkly1p chapter 30 . 2/22
I just want to say I am really impressed with this story. It has a depth of development few others do. I really enjoyed how you developed Gin and Toshiro's relationship with each other and with the other characters. You are a very talented writer. :)
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 30 . 7/27/2013
What an amazing stunning heart felt lovely touching sad beautiful emotional superb wonderful enlightening story. I look forward to reading more of your stories. You have turned me into a Ginshiro or Togin fan. Thank u. Arigato.
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Awwwww poor toshiro. I love gin and toshiro and I love reading stories about them. Thank u for posting this up. This story is incredible so far. I love it
Kidiu chapter 30 . 7/24/2013
Oh, aw, this was... I don't even know how to describe it. You wrote so well, leading up and explaining things in a way that the readers can truly understand. I'm so happy with the ending, with how in-character you've managed to make everyone.

This story was far more beautiful than I can express. Just know that it was soft, romantic, a hit of sadness, but overall very content. The ending was so peaceful and conclusive.

Really, thank you so much for this wonderful story, I enjoyed it immensely.
Kidiu chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
I like how this story jumps around the timeline, while the present still moves forward. Normally, that would be confusing, but the way you've organized things really softens the effect. Instead, this offers great insight and understanding to the characters.
Kidiu chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
I love how you express things so psychologically, without diving outright into philosophy. You take simple situations and pick them apart to understand the roots. By hearing Shiro's opinion and interpretation of things, we really get an inside view. We read the words and can truly feel the character's pain.
UchihaNa chapter 30 . 4/17/2013
Soooooooo perfect OMG! I just have to tell you I loved the story, and the way you write is magnificent.
QueenOfCitrus chapter 30 . 2/10/2013
I don't usually read T-rated stories, but I decided to give this a try and I was not disappointed! It was hearbreaking, and sweet, and intense, and just beautiful on so many levels. Everyday activities, intertwined with the grand plot of events, going back and forth between terror and peaceful longing, kisses and memories, and so much more. I can't even describe why I like this story so much. It had a bittersweet taste that had be going. I was afraid it would end badly, I really was, and I'm so glad it didn't, because I'd be devastated! I like your version of Gin so much, he has layers and thoughts that make him more human somehow, yet still just as much Gin. I also enjoyed the changes in the point of view, because that way the reader gets to glimpse in both of the characters' minds. It was all in all magical. Thank you for this piece.

I absolutely love GinHitsu and I'd be thrilled if you decided to write for the couple again!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 30 . 9/23/2012
Awkward and strange and the colors of a new beginning. *claps*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 22 . 9/23/2012
Shadow? Cr*p.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 19 . 9/23/2012
I'm sure that I recognize the line "very bad, horrible, no good day" from somewhere. Also, your version of the Bleach-verse is even more insane than the original. (I mean that in a good way.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 17 . 9/23/2012
Nitpick: Additions, not editions.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
Soul Society's resident Team Mom. *grins*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
Captain Unohana is awesome.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
I really like the way you've written Toushirou.