Reviews for Prodigal Son
Shiruy chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
Aw, I loved this! Gin's absolutely certain that Toushirou is going to be horrified, and still he does it anyway because he can't deny him anything. And then Toushirou's wonderfully sweet and non-judgemental reaction, and the kiss, and the fact that not even Gin did know about his eyes changing colours but Toushirou noticed... 3 Yeah, I loved this piece.
skepsis66 chapter 11 . 6/15/2009
Absolutely fantastic! I love the way you depicted all the characters - Unohana especially! Hitsugaya... I've always wondered about him too - he always seemed confined, somehow, by his role as a captain. Always 'Hitsugaya-taicho' with an added scowl. Gin is as intriguing as he always is - it's nice to see him surprised by someone else. You've revealed a more vulnerable side to the grinning captain and it makes your fic that much more touching and the man that much more understandable.
colossal-fusion chapter 11 . 6/14/2009
My lord, this is such a well-written story! The personalities of the characters are intact, lot's of care and thought had been put into the story. Reading this story makes my heart flutter and I truly admire you for writing such a wonderful fanfic. I wish you a great day!

- Rin

Oh, and, will you be continuing this story? It'll be great if you did!
staidwaters chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
Aw. very sweet story.
ravens rising chapter 11 . 5/22/2009
Unohana is awesome. I'm so glad you portrayed her like this- not enough people do. Wonderful! I love her. And can't wait to find out more about her and Gin! :D
ravens rising chapter 10 . 5/22/2009
*giggles* That was adorable and hilarious. Mischievious Gin is so fantastic. XD Poor Hitsu-kun.
ObsidianEbony chapter 11 . 5/6/2009
Unohana isn't really noticed for most of the time in the manga or anime. I'm glad that you added her in here. _

In particular, I loved this little bit: "...a soft kiss of power that is both foreign and familiar racing across his skin." It's just so...I don't really know how to explain it. It symbolizes a lot of the chapter. Each word added to its meaning and depth.

Please update soon!
X-elemental chapter 11 . 5/6/2009
Now, that is a wonderful fic.

However, what's up with the number?

Story is following the right way, but the numbers...are totally random? Did somebody Suzumiya and somebody re-arrange it?
Shiruy chapter 11 . 5/6/2009
Phew, what a relief. I'm very glad that for now, there's no blow-up yet, though I'm still kinda waiting for the fall out. It'd take another two miracles or five or six for Seireitei to pardon Gin. I'm very curious to see where this is going! And that little touch of Gin/Toushirou totally made my day, as understated as it was.
terracannon876 chapter 11 . 5/5/2009
...Eh?

Whoa, that was unexpected.

Admittedly, I don't often think of Unohana when I think "Captains." She is often underestimated, isn't she?

Anyways, I really like this story and the way it's heading. For once, not a completely heartless, sadistic Ichimaru! O

Thanks for the update and the story!
insidevision chapter 11 . 5/5/2009
Fuwee~ So happy. Just logged on my email and boom! I see a story alert. AHAHA!

I really liked the way Toushirou was panicking in the beginning about what Unohana could do. "He feels as if she is a well-mannered tiger, just waiting for permission to pounce." Love that line, it is definitely true, harr. I also like the ending line, and the characterizations, too. I think I've said that before.

Great job! Keep the good works up!

-Kath
nashinashi chapter 10 . 4/29/2009
Wow, this is really good!

I love your writing style, the characterization just fits so well with it.

Keep updating!
Shh-Its-Me chapter 10 . 4/28/2009
I've never been interested in this paring before but you're getting me hopelessly addicted xP
Kaito Dark chapter 10 . 4/21/2009
Great chapter, it was so funny! I like your story and hope that youll update fast _
ShadowedDagger Rips Asunder chapter 10 . 4/20/2009
Hur hur hur! Unohana knows!

The end was cute. :3