Reviews for Prodigal Son
HikaruOfArrow chapter 7 . 10/3/2008
Amazing once again, I like how Gin managed to do that for Hitsugaya without him ever figuring it out xD
bluesonmondays chapter 7 . 9/27/2008
Woah... nice chap. Pls update soon...
I'm At My All Time Low chapter 7 . 9/26/2008
Good Job :3
I'm At My All Time Low chapter 6 . 8/31/2008
EP! Good story me like it lots! Good job!
Faith Lee chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Aww, a not-creeptastic side to Gin! Who'd a thunk.

This was beautifully written.
demonlifehealer chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
I really hope things go well for those two...Please update soon!
freya kurenai chapter 6 . 5/25/2008
Azar, ever hopeful Azar, once again you brighten my day. i take my hat off to you and your gold-writing ways. Bravissimo.
Lost to the Hoping chapter 5 . 4/1/2008
It was great! You know, I'm considering making a HitsugayaxOc story... I don't know if I will... But eventually...

-tsv
Dracoqueen22 chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
Kyah! So sweet. *grins*

Though I imagine Inoue's response would have been more frantic if one of the kissees had been say... Ichigo?

LOL.

Yes, I imagine Gin had a rather difficult time in Rukongai. He's too pretty not to.

I pity the soul that caught the two Shinigami kissing. And poor Ichigo. Though, it's probably got him thinking. LOL.

Loved it.
freya kurenai chapter 5 . 3/27/2008
and you live. yay first kiss-ideas... and somehow i knew thay'd be interrupted...
demonlifehealer chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
aww, that was too cute! Though I'm happy Hitsu made the first move, lol...seems they can't ever get any privacy! lol, great chapter, so please update soon!
Sei no Baka chapter 5 . 3/23/2008
I love this fic~! I saw the update and was like, "Must read, must read, must read!" The fluff of this chapter brightens my day - Thanks for writing this!
Sei no Baka chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
Intriguing, indeed~!

I love this! And it's late to review, but you should know that anyway. -
demonlifehealer chapter 4 . 2/11/2008
That was pretty deep and I enjoyed it thoroughly! Poor Hitsugaya...what really happened? I'm still curious to know that. Please update soon!
Kuroi Kitty chapter 4 . 2/4/2008