Reviews for Prodigal Son
Axeiru chapter 7 . 11/28/2008
Gin is so sweet~ This story is so wonderful~ UPDATE *A*
insanechildfanfic chapter 7 . 11/19/2008
now that is love, doing someones paper work, once every week
Akazy chapter 7 . 10/24/2008
This is a nice introspective(ish?) of Hitsugaya. I have to admit, your take on him is quite different than mine, in which I viewed him as maybe somewhat restrained in his "free will" - to be able to act like his age, but his position as a captain is still something that he likes to do, is proud to do. I don't know if you've watched the Diamond Dust Rebellion Movie, but Hitsugaya really has this strong sense of duty within him.

But this take on him, it's not OOC either, so it's all well and good. It's refreshing to see another person's perspective on him, since I like to analyze stuff & pick apart every little details lol. Sorry for this long rambling of a review. The whole point of this is, please update soon!
HK-Revan chapter 7 . 10/13/2008
Nice, slash I don't like generally because I haven't been acquainted yet but this is very nice.

The boy who was more dragon than man. I always like little Shiro as a dragon, powerful, knowledgeable and born to fly under blue skies and stormy clouds.
HikaruOfArrow chapter 7 . 10/3/2008
Amazing once again, I like how Gin managed to do that for Hitsugaya without him ever figuring it out xD
bluesonmondays chapter 7 . 9/27/2008
Woah... nice chap. Pls update soon...
I'm At My All Time Low chapter 7 . 9/26/2008
Good Job :3
I'm At My All Time Low chapter 6 . 8/31/2008
EP! Good story me like it lots! Good job!
Faith Lee chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Aww, a not-creeptastic side to Gin! Who'd a thunk.

This was beautifully written.
demonlifehealer chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
I really hope things go well for those two...Please update soon!
freya kurenai chapter 6 . 5/25/2008
Azar, ever hopeful Azar, once again you brighten my day. i take my hat off to you and your gold-writing ways. Bravissimo.
Lost to the Hoping chapter 5 . 4/1/2008
It was great! You know, I'm considering making a HitsugayaxOc story... I don't know if I will... But eventually...

-tsv
Dracoqueen22 chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
Kyah! So sweet. *grins*

Though I imagine Inoue's response would have been more frantic if one of the kissees had been say... Ichigo?

LOL.

Yes, I imagine Gin had a rather difficult time in Rukongai. He's too pretty not to.

I pity the soul that caught the two Shinigami kissing. And poor Ichigo. Though, it's probably got him thinking. LOL.

Loved it.
freya kurenai chapter 5 . 3/27/2008
and you live. yay first kiss-ideas... and somehow i knew thay'd be interrupted...
demonlifehealer chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
aww, that was too cute! Though I'm happy Hitsu made the first move, lol...seems they can't ever get any privacy! lol, great chapter, so please update soon!
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »