Reviews for Prodigal Son
XsleeplessX chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
WOW!The words are powrful.I also enjoy the sweet moments.-Its great thus update soon!
BloodAmulet chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
It's looking good, hun. I can't wait to see what happens next and who will be coming for them? What Aizen will do when he finds out? and so on and so forth.

Keep up the great work.

Azusasan chapter 2 . 8/7/2007
This entire thing made me smile the whole way through. It was gorgeous, a touch melancholic while remaining subtly hopeful. Beautiful work as always!
Azusasan chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Wow, this piece was gorgeous. It made my heart flutter in all the right ways. :D Thanks so much for writing this!
doomedpassion chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
TIS SAD TIS FULL OF FLUFF
animelover143 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
cute 3
IV5969 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Really really cute...is this a one-shot, or are you going to post all 30 themes? If you are, then I'll be waiting for updates!
Forever in Paris chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
It's awesome to see a well written Ginhitsu fic. It's so hard to find them nowadays and the fanbase is really small. I do hope you will continue to keep writing more about this pairing.
BloodAmulet chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Oh that was adorable! I hope you plan on doing more chapters to this. I love the pairing and don't see enough of it in fics.

:D
ultimachaan chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Ajkhsadh. That was cute. Really cute. ;x

I am now of the opinion you should totally write for for this pairing since it hardly exists and you do it so well. n_n;
Ginnie chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Aw...

It's really hard to find decent GinHitsu fics... This was one of them.

Thanks so much for writing it! _

juudenkanryou LJ
emptyspacesallaround chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Not quite sure how I feel about the ending but the Hueco Mundo part was very nicely done. I especially liked the feeling of urgency it conveys.
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13