Reviews for Prodigal Son
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 10 . 1/12
AHAHAHA!
I think I'm melting, from the interactions, and because I'm laughing... xD
...Did gin do that all on purpose!? xD But, gin, you-! xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 7 . 1/12
Awwww! That's awesome of Gin. ...I'm assuming it Gin, here. xD haha
*sigh*... indeed, responsibilities can be crushing chains. :/
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 6 . 1/12
Uh ohhhh, how they gonna work this out... :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 5 . 1/12
Ahahahahaha, yep, to a passerby it'd definitely look illegal.
And orihime interrupting, hahaha :P had to happen...
:D
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 4 . 1/12
Wait, Gin has an inner hollow? or maybe I misunderstood something.
Or maybe it's a headcannon? :P Ahh, watevr. Awesome story so far... so... just... D'Awww!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 1/12
...Awwww... D;
And... Awww! :3
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 2 . 1/12
Haha, Hyourinmaru. But aww...
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 1/12
Uwaaaa!
AmunRa chapter 30 . 6/1/2014
Wow... never in a million years did I think I would enjoy a Hitsugaya/Ichimaru fic, especially as much as I enjoyed this one. I don't even know where to begin...

First and foremost, I liked the emotions behind the chapters. I liked that you chose different scenes to tell the tale within the bigger plot. I loved that you didn't make the characters into caricatures (which often happens with a "love" story, which is why I stay away), but fit the emotions in with who they already are. I don't usually like pairings of any type, but I can honestly say that this is now one of my favorite stories. I took a chance on the first chapter and haven't been able to put the story down since. Your writing is beautiful and enthralling.

Now I'm going to go look for other fics of this kind and will no doubt be disappointed when they don't measure up to this one. Thank you for sharing!
dofu chapter 30 . 5/16/2014
This is my all-time favorite GinHitsu fic, hands down. The flow of all these chapters were just wonderful. You've really captured these characters in a beautiful way and I hope that you will write more about them in the near future!
Sprkly1p chapter 30 . 2/22/2014
I just want to say I am really impressed with this story. It has a depth of development few others do. I really enjoyed how you developed Gin and Toshiro's relationship with each other and with the other characters. You are a very talented writer. :)
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 30 . 7/27/2013
What an amazing stunning heart felt lovely touching sad beautiful emotional superb wonderful enlightening story. I look forward to reading more of your stories. You have turned me into a Ginshiro or Togin fan. Thank u. Arigato.
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Awwwww poor toshiro. I love gin and toshiro and I love reading stories about them. Thank u for posting this up. This story is incredible so far. I love it
Kidiu chapter 30 . 7/24/2013
Oh, aw, this was... I don't even know how to describe it. You wrote so well, leading up and explaining things in a way that the readers can truly understand. I'm so happy with the ending, with how in-character you've managed to make everyone.

This story was far more beautiful than I can express. Just know that it was soft, romantic, a hit of sadness, but overall very content. The ending was so peaceful and conclusive.

Really, thank you so much for this wonderful story, I enjoyed it immensely.
Kidiu chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
I like how this story jumps around the timeline, while the present still moves forward. Normally, that would be confusing, but the way you've organized things really softens the effect. Instead, this offers great insight and understanding to the characters.
217 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »