Reviews for Prodigal Son
ShadowsofNyx chapter 30 . 9/17/2011
Thank you for writing this. I love the shikai/sword switch thing. They are holding parts of each others souls and the souls respond. That sounds so dirty when I put it like that.

So thank you for the wonderful story and I hope you enjoyed writing it. Also well done on the romance not being sqicky.

Love ya
nashinashi chapter 29 . 8/29/2011
This story is so wonderful! Fantastic characterization, you really sold this pairing for me. I love how the short stories aren't in order; the pacing and order of the pieces of information being revealed really do a great job of keeping you on your toes, constantly reevaluating your thoughts, and placing new insight onto prior events. It was really neat to start off in the middle of a relationship/story and then see glimpses of its past development and future. And your writing is so wonderful, I hung on to every word of it.

Thanks for writing and sharing! Looking forward to more!
Doublebend chapter 29 . 8/27/2011
Oh. OHH.

OH MY GOD.

This is...so...perfect. If only things turned out like this. In my head, it already has.

Umm...Gin's alright, right? Like, there's only one more chapter left, so he and Toushirou will make the best of it, right?
black-klepon chapter 29 . 8/25/2011
Oh... Lord... the battle... was *so* intense - and I can't believe Yamamoto's dead... but at least they also brought Aizen down with fire and lightning blazing... here's hoping that Unohana got in time to save Gin from death. *hopes fervently* Also loved it when Toushirou used Shinsou, and Gin used Hyourinmaru; the fact that they managed to use each other's Zanpakutou was all we need to prove that the bond they shared ran far deeper than simple friendship...

*Really* hoping that Gin makes it alive... and update soon! :)
terracannon876 chapter 29 . 8/25/2011
This is one of the few Bleach fanfics I still read, and I'm glad I do. Your chapters are always wonderful. If this is chapter 29 and it's the 30 kisses challenge, does that mean there's only one chapter left? That's kind of a sad thought...

I had liked this story from chapter one, and admittedly I don't often read the fic every time you update, but when I do, I tend to like to read the whole thing from the beginning. It always amuses me and amazes me at how I like this fic better than canon (and not just because of the pairing and how Hitsugaya doesn't lose every. single. time. ...I think.) simply because of the characterization or the understanding I see between the characters.

Thank you for the chapter ) Can't wait for the next update!
Maru de Kusanagi chapter 28 . 6/16/2011
wow, I would never expect something like this, but it was very good. different, yeah, from the other stories I've read, none have put this on a fic. Thank you
breaker99 chapter 28 . 6/16/2011
oh this was good! i was thinking we were finally see the couple reach the next step of there relationship with everyone gone and them having the place all to themselves.

with the way you were describing the reactions that both gin and toshio were having towards each other. I kept on thinking that they would be tearing each others clothes off at any minute.

I have to say that from the facial expression that Gin had about his first time its not hard to imagine that he was probably forced in some way. the whole idea of that happening to him is so sad!

well i would write more but i need to finish a paper and reading this chapter was my break time so by and also I can't wait till another chapter appears!
black-klepon chapter 28 . 6/14/2011
O... kay... what can I say... the first part was... hot... Toushirou, you little -

But anyways, I'm glad you decided to stop it with a reason of 'off-timing'... I think I'd rather see their relationship develop a bit more

Update soon! :)
Doublebend chapter 28 . 6/14/2011
*gasp* Gin past! trauma! And I suppose this is one way to go around things.

What, two parts left now? Already? I hope they find happiness in the end...and if you ever feel compelled to write a M rate on these two, DON'T NEGLECT THE TEMPTATION PLEASE I BEG YOU. I just love watching them loving each other, especially in the way you can get them to.
breaker99 chapter 27 . 5/26/2011
aww that was so cute! Oh man i couldn't stop smiling after i read this chapter it really was adorable, especially once Toushirou finally gave his present to Gin. The last three sentences of 27 chapter are exactly how i imagine Toushirou reacting to the situation of giving a gift and this was honestly too cute!
Maru de Kusanagi chapter 27 . 5/19/2011
really sweet chapter!
ancientlybroken chapter 27 . 5/17/2011
Well, I never would have thought to like this pairing, but you write it so well that it is impossible not to love it. I'm not really sure how to describe it. You're writing, in this anyway, is very touching. Everything is handled very gently.

Maybe that is the wrong word, but it feels like you would spare them all the pain and nastiness,but can't so there is a hovering sense of 'gentleness' in the telling.

I hope that makes some semblance of sense, but there it is.

Can't wait for more, sad that there really isn't that much left to go.
Doublebend chapter 27 . 5/17/2011
IT'S SO CUTE I GOTTA SCREAM

Ohh noes, only three more parts to go! :O So do we get to see more of Rukia's take on Shiro and Gin's relationship? Or what happened to Shiro after Aizen? Just what exactly do you have planned for us?

Awaiting in front of my laptop with my eyes popping out for the next update xD
Seinakyou chapter 26 . 4/18/2011
I never liked Rukia much, but now I do .

Is that the wrong reaction..?

Anyways, this is beyond awesome, and I approve rather heartily.

(Hurrah Renji!)

Very nice, I very much enjoyed this chapter.
cloud-shadows chapter 21 . 3/28/2011
...Not quite sure what to say. I don't think it's something words can describe-or maybe I'm just that painfully ignorant.

Absolutely love the flow of emotions/thoughts. Especially this part:

But Gin isn't listening. He's lost to his own world of heat and suffocation and something all too much like despair crawling in his soul. He feels like he's on the edge. That this is the end, and he can't scramble back up the cliff.

And it's hot. So hot in here. He can't breathe. He can't think.

Almost cried, after that bit. Then it got-sorta-better as the chapter ended.

Absolutely love your writing style here, beautiful, but not too telling.
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »