Reviews for Prodigal Son
Kidiu chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
I love how you express things so psychologically, without diving outright into philosophy. You take simple situations and pick them apart to understand the roots. By hearing Shiro's opinion and interpretation of things, we really get an inside view. We read the words and can truly feel the character's pain.
UchihaNa chapter 30 . 4/17/2013
Soooooooo perfect OMG! I just have to tell you I loved the story, and the way you write is magnificent.
QueenOfCitrus chapter 30 . 2/10/2013
I don't usually read T-rated stories, but I decided to give this a try and I was not disappointed! It was hearbreaking, and sweet, and intense, and just beautiful on so many levels. Everyday activities, intertwined with the grand plot of events, going back and forth between terror and peaceful longing, kisses and memories, and so much more. I can't even describe why I like this story so much. It had a bittersweet taste that had be going. I was afraid it would end badly, I really was, and I'm so glad it didn't, because I'd be devastated! I like your version of Gin so much, he has layers and thoughts that make him more human somehow, yet still just as much Gin. I also enjoyed the changes in the point of view, because that way the reader gets to glimpse in both of the characters' minds. It was all in all magical. Thank you for this piece.

I absolutely love GinHitsu and I'd be thrilled if you decided to write for the couple again!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 30 . 9/23/2012
Awkward and strange and the colors of a new beginning. *claps*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 22 . 9/23/2012
Shadow? Cr*p.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 19 . 9/23/2012
I'm sure that I recognize the line "very bad, horrible, no good day" from somewhere. Also, your version of the Bleach-verse is even more insane than the original. (I mean that in a good way.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 17 . 9/23/2012
Nitpick: Additions, not editions.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
Soul Society's resident Team Mom. *grins*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
Captain Unohana is awesome.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
I really like the way you've written Toushirou.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
Nitpick: Here, it's "hordes", not "hoards".
Hebi R chapter 24 . 7/15/2012
I think the idea of Stark/Retsu is quite cute.
fallenfromthetop chapter 30 . 6/14/2012
It's not really like me to fall in love with a boy boy pairing, but this one was just way to cute to resist

I love this story, with amazing confidence, you let out all of their feelings and did it with side storie.

Fancinating job! I really look forward to reading more!
kitkit11183 chapter 14 . 4/18/2012
This fic is excellent at making an improbable pairing probable. After reading the entire story, I must say that my favorite chapter is 14, because it was just so painful and sad and Rangiku was amazing and so much was said about Gin with him being awol.
Twilight Antediluvian chapter 29 . 2/15/2012
Really liked how you use shikai "in another Shinigami's hands".
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »