Reviews for Prodigal Son
Love Psycho chapter 30 . 2/9/2012
Awesome fic. Can't believe it took me so long to find. Happy to read it from start to finish though.

-hands over platter- Magic cake for you! Go GinHitsu!
awesomehatyougotthere chapter 30 . 12/26/2011
N'awww! That was lovely! Great battle and great ending! I have to just mention that the little snippets of humour you stuck in were absolutely perfect! Perfectly placed and really funny! I completely and utterly love this story to bits, you did an amazing job on every chapter, amazing! Thanks so much for writing what you have, very enjoyable!

Awesomehatyougotthere :D
awesomehatyougotthere chapter 23 . 12/22/2011
I decided it was certainly time to review again :) I have to say, I am absolutely stunned by your writing! It is consistantly flawless and insanely engaging! One chapter I remember was particularly incredible was the one where all the voices were being compared and coming together as a kind of orchestra. That's absolute genius! For one thing, I wouldn't even know half of the musical terms for voices. Every chapter has been really interesting and always strikes the tone and emotion straight in the eye! Like this last chapter, my eyes were watering at the very suggestion of kyouka suigetsu! With- drawing info from the reader, but instigating! Incredible writing! Thanks for your time! :D (reads on)
awesomehatyougotthere chapter 10 . 12/19/2011
Hi! Just saying that I'm really enjoying all your stories so far, an the one I just read was also really entertaining and enjoyable! Great job! Thankyou for writing! .
Seinakyou chapter 30 . 10/30/2011
I think adorable is the best way to put this 3

I really love how you've developed this relationship. It's so cute, and actually deals with some of the stuff that could and did go wrong! Yay!

It's awesome. Keep writing~
Piper Julian chapter 30 . 9/22/2011
A fabulous story. Well done. Glad to see that you saw it all the way through. You truly are one of the pioneers of the pairing :). I loved the slow pace of the story. I also loved how fluid dialogue was and the fact that conversations seemed natural.

Well done! Can't wait to read other wonderful pieces you've written!

Congratulations on finishing this masterpiece :).
dragonprincess01 chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
I've had to re-read this because I couldn't remember when I read this. I am enjoying it a second time. Thanks for sharing.
breaker99 chapter 30 . 9/18/2011
Its so said to see this story done, I've been reading this story from beginning to end and I have loved every minute of it.

The plot was great and i loved the way that you mismatched the chapters and didn't put them in order. That really did make the whole story very interesting while i was reading it.

In conclusion I've become a very big fan of this pairing now and i hope to see more stories from you in the future. See you around! -
Doublebend chapter 30 . 9/18/2011
Have I favourited this? Of course I have. Should ffdotnet make a button that allows me to give you compliments and worships worth a thousand times of favourites? I am very sorely pressed to write a long letter to them why they should.

You know that this story is beautiful, and if you should ever think to parade around somehow waving a physical version of this story, I will be right at your heels with pompoms and a microphone and a speech ready to ensure that the whole world acknowledges you. I love how although there's still a lot of stuff that Gin and Toushiro have to work through, like Hinamori and some issues Gin apparently still has, in this last chapter, at that moment, they're well and truly happy. And BECAUSE they still have those problems that are bound to spring up later in their life, they are alive to solve them, and while they're alive, they'll have each other. Or maybe it's that because they're together is why they're alive. In any case, they're in love and I'm in love and I really hope you write something like this again - soon - and I am totally awed by your portrayal of those two lovebirds. Reading your work makes me feel at peace sometimes, you know? It's probably the realism. Or something so deep that my frizzling mind cannot comprehend.

Okay, so last chapter almost definitely means a long review from me. I'll wrap this up then - you have done such a WONDERFUL job, you deserve a pat on your back by several hundred hands. I am really reeaally looking forward to your next piece, but for the moment, you should just relax and bask in the worship I am too eager to offer you like the fanfiction-writing god you are. So THANK YOU.
black-klepon chapter 30 . 9/18/2011
Last chapter... with Gin and Toushirou returning back to Seireitei. I'm glad for the both of them, and that there aren't any visible grudges... Even if there are, I just hope they'll fade over time. Lord knows both Gin and Toushirou have been through so much; let them have a break first.

And by the way, I love how Unohana skipped away after giving Gin his haori. XD

It's finally completed... another great Gin/Toushirou fic has come to an end. :') Here's hoping that you'll continue to write more stories, and thank you for endind this piece with an excellent chapter. :)
ShadowsofNyx chapter 30 . 9/17/2011
Thank you for writing this. I love the shikai/sword switch thing. They are holding parts of each others souls and the souls respond. That sounds so dirty when I put it like that.

So thank you for the wonderful story and I hope you enjoyed writing it. Also well done on the romance not being sqicky.

Love ya
nashinashi chapter 29 . 8/29/2011
This story is so wonderful! Fantastic characterization, you really sold this pairing for me. I love how the short stories aren't in order; the pacing and order of the pieces of information being revealed really do a great job of keeping you on your toes, constantly reevaluating your thoughts, and placing new insight onto prior events. It was really neat to start off in the middle of a relationship/story and then see glimpses of its past development and future. And your writing is so wonderful, I hung on to every word of it.

Thanks for writing and sharing! Looking forward to more!
Doublebend chapter 29 . 8/27/2011
Oh. OHH.

OH MY GOD.

This is...so...perfect. If only things turned out like this. In my head, it already has.

Umm...Gin's alright, right? Like, there's only one more chapter left, so he and Toushirou will make the best of it, right?
black-klepon chapter 29 . 8/25/2011
Oh... Lord... the battle... was *so* intense - and I can't believe Yamamoto's dead... but at least they also brought Aizen down with fire and lightning blazing... here's hoping that Unohana got in time to save Gin from death. *hopes fervently* Also loved it when Toushirou used Shinsou, and Gin used Hyourinmaru; the fact that they managed to use each other's Zanpakutou was all we need to prove that the bond they shared ran far deeper than simple friendship...

*Really* hoping that Gin makes it alive... and update soon! :)
terracannon876 chapter 29 . 8/25/2011
This is one of the few Bleach fanfics I still read, and I'm glad I do. Your chapters are always wonderful. If this is chapter 29 and it's the 30 kisses challenge, does that mean there's only one chapter left? That's kind of a sad thought...

I had liked this story from chapter one, and admittedly I don't often read the fic every time you update, but when I do, I tend to like to read the whole thing from the beginning. It always amuses me and amazes me at how I like this fic better than canon (and not just because of the pairing and how Hitsugaya doesn't lose every. single. time. ...I think.) simply because of the characterization or the understanding I see between the characters.

Thank you for the chapter ) Can't wait for the next update!
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »