Reviews for Omega Dawn
Asquerade chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Ruxik. Ruik X. Riku X. It's Riku's nobody, isn't it?

I came to this conclusion as soon as I saw the name, in chapter one.

Still, the story is well writen, so I'll keep reading.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
AND THE AWARD FOR BEST "WTF?" OPENING GOES TO...THAT!

I mean, good gravy, that's unreal!
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 35 . 8/16/2011
Impressive! This fic is simply very good, I really liked the final battle, awesomeness after awesomeness (serious I had Gurren Lagann's theme stuck in my head while reading chapter 34). You did a very good job on characterization, explaining how Kairi would look get if things got worse, but it's good to see that Riku was there to help her, I liked the portrayal of their friendship. But I liked that Sora came back to life. Again, congrats and amen!
Bears Love Tourists chapter 35 . 11/28/2009
It is a real pleasure to find such an excellent fic among the crap that clogs this website. I thank you for enjoyable ride and I now move on to the sequel.
Alex nightraider chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
hey this is my real user name, i just don't feel like logging in rigt now. can i borrow ruxik for a cameo in a fanfiction i'm starting work on? probably 3 chapters at most, maybe a character. its a survivor like contest, run by a mysterios guy in red,with O13,my OC no15 Xalec, and the trio(S,k,R). thanks
RikuLover211 chapter 35 . 7/30/2009
Wow i loved the ending XD it was so good and you did an awesoem job on this fanfic. i can't wait until the sequel so please don't keep me waiting long as i don't know how much longer i can wait to read what you come up with
Legendary Chimera chapter 35 . 7/30/2009
Sequel? Yay! This was my most favorite KH updated story so I'm sad to see it end. "That husky tenor, the unbreakable confidence, the strange ability to make a smile audibleā€¦" Yup, that's Sora all over. Loved that line. I have mixed feelings about bringing characters back from the dead. In reality, they would stay that way and to me it kinda dilutes the intensity of the whole angsty adventure. But on the other hand he's the core element to KH so it's plausible that the higher powers would see to his rebirth. Plus he's just too adorable for death!

I'm going to miss Darythis. He's one of those rare oc's that do not wreak of Mary/Gary Sue, makes sense, and is really enjoyable without taking away from the main characters. I think I felt more emotional than Riku when he faded away. Good job on that!

I have the feeling the sequel's going to have something to do with the last line. (In my head I keep pairing Riku with Paine from FF10-2! That would be fun. ;P) Can't wait.
XIII Riku chapter 35 . 7/29/2009
3... 2... 1... YES! You can't imagine how happy I am that you'll make a sequel to it! YES! I think I'll just have to wait... but. it's. so. hard! Maybe I repeat myself but you're the best writer out there on . Even if you don't have as many reviews as the others.

And I'll definitely tell you when the thing about Ruxik comes out. See ya next time!

XI Riku
Psycho Kitty Alchemist chapter 35 . 7/29/2009
Kick... ASS! I can't believe how that one ended! I wasn't expecting to have Sora back! I figured that was going to be put off until the sequel. Man, I can't wait for that one to be up and running again soon. I'm extremely curious as to how that one is going to go.

As always, another awesome chapter. It was a little short for my tastes, but my inner fan-girl is satisfied. Keep up the good work and don't leave your readers hanging for too long with this sequel of yours. I'm already excited just thinking about it!
japaneserockergirl chapter 35 . 7/29/2009
Aw, such a sweet ending, although I felt bad for Riku, being all alone like that and all. Maybe he'll find his someone someday...but I really wish I could have seen the parts where Sora was in limbo and Roxas and Namine broke into Oblivion. They would have made some pretty interesting chapters! XD

I am so glad that you made this fanfiction; it's one of the few KH fanfictions worth reading on this site these days, what with all the cliche, high school AUs and stuff. Make that sequel soon!

japaneserockergirl

;D
singintoyourself chapter 35 . 7/29/2009
Congrats on finishing finally!

I liked it, but it was a rather abrupt ending. It's like, hey guess what? I'm back now we're done! Oh well, guess that's what the sequel's for. Good job!
RikuLover211 chapter 34 . 7/28/2009
That was a great chapter lol and it was really amazing awesome job and can't wait to see what you come up with next
TSD chapter 34 . 7/25/2009
Yep, it WAS worth the wait! Haven't read a fanfic like this in ages, do keep going!
singintoyourself chapter 34 . 7/25/2009
*yawn* i'm too lazy to log in. i liked it. it reminded me of harry potter a bit in the middle (deny it all you want, but it sure did) when kairi 'died'. i'm glad that this chapter fight was more equal between kairi and riku. good job!
Legendary Chimera chapter 34 . 7/25/2009
This...was...AWESOME! I don't think I've ever enjoyed a KH fic as much as this. (And I've been obsessed with this fandom for quite some time so I've been around.) This was a great plot, with an excellent villain. Not to mention the killer suspense and twists. I love your intense battle scenes especially since you utilize the spells and elements so well. I really thought Riku was gonna be in trouble there a few times. *whew!* I'll be clicking all those shiny favorite and alert boxes now if I haven't already.