Reviews for The Society for the Admiration of Harry Potter
werwolf-yasya chapter 9 . 6/28
Beatiful story!:)
I hope you're joking...
If you are a vampire that drinks reviews, I am a werewolf that eats good stories. Hopefully you don't disappoint. ;)
This is sad. T_T
MoreThanTrouble chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
Kyaaaaaaa! Best. Fic. Evah! xD oh oh oh, I knew there was a Draco Malfoy fan club, from all the signs Harry gives. Kyaaa! But this is adorable! :)) thank you for the story! *clicks favorite*
MoreThanTrouble chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
Wow. For a slash HPDM, Draco's so in character that I can't help but laugh. Plain brilliant! :)))
Shalott45 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I really liked this story, both your writing and the Idea, it was just genius! :D
natsuki23 chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
Yes! I knew it! When he kept saying that he joined a club, I thought, what if he joined a Draco Malfoy fanclub? I can't believe I was right! Thank god that Draco finally stopped being so cowardly and finally confronted Harry! Yay for happy endings!
Carling chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
That was crazy fun. It was so absurd it worked. I've seen similar plots but the authors meant for everything to be taken seriously, which of course doesn't work.
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
I admire you. So totally awesome. . . That is also the reason that I am currently speechless. Congratulations on a very WONDERFUL story. It may be more. What I do not know.
madamarch92 chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
SO ADORABLE
madamarch92 chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
BLOODY HELL DRACO YOU ASSHAT! YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST KISSED HIM YOU-YOU- YOU ABSOLUTE WANKER!
madamarch92 chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
AURGH BLUHBLUHBLUHBLUHBLUHBLUHBLUHBLUB! *OUTRAGED NONSENSICAL INCOHERENT SPUTTER*
madamarch92 chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
lolololololol WHOS PAYING FOR IT ALL? PROBABLY THE PARENTS! HAHA! and harry... potter... PFFFF YOUR FACE!
madamarch92 chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
my house won the house cup on pottermore last year so im farely pleased with our house points... though rather i should go check where we are now, anyway, TOTALLY FALLING FOR POTTER AND HES GOING TO THE PARTY! SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG