Reviews for Kakashi's Long Week
Softie chapter 1 . 6/27
What an original one shot. Made me smile.
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
BWAH ha ha ha. Tis perfect! Almost no one ever gets the upper hand on Kakashi but here, he's speechless! Hilarious!
ali5ma chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
good call it would be hard to come up with another chapter for this without changing ur meaning
softwinds chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I was already smiling the moment Kakashi's mom found him in the house. It got even funnier. Couldn't stop laughing after that.

Thanks for the light-hearted fic. We all need that once in a while.

- softwinds -
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Overall, I really enjoyed this. The descriptive emotion you write with always shines through. I think that really makes whatever you write rise far above and shine.

I guess pre-conceived notions about Kakashi left me wondering if he would actually whine or get wrapped up in his mother's affairs the way he had. Still it was very funny to see Jiraya's play on his emotions and overall trickery. This whole idea was wonderfully mastered. I was wondering how a similiar instance would work out with Kiba now that you had things developed with some added flair.

Reading your works allows me to escape into a "fun zone." Thanks for sharing.
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Hey,

It's taken me a while, but now things have gotten more controllable, I can finally read and review. Told you I would, didn't I?

I'd suppose it'll certainly irk Kakashi having that particular someone near his mother. Didn't see that coming :)

Take care!

~Shadow
Hazuki Ninja chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Sorry Kakashi, looks like Jiraiya got the best of you! Good idea for a story, not many focus on Kakashi in this particular way.
Kings-Shadow chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
What? A One Shot? oh man, ah well, great job, you left me with my mouth hanging there, that was good.
AcidicMilk chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
oh dear GOD. XD he's a mama's boy. XD
de-ji bebi chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
This was hilarious. I can't believe the nerve of Jiraiya. He must have had a good time torturing kakashi and ht epart about the Inuzuka's and kakashi's dogs was funny too. This is definitely a fave.
Night Neko-Jin chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Wow...Poor Kakashi. And the part with the nin-dogs was amazing! I love this, it was amazing!
1moonwitch chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
LMAO!Very original story kakashi looked like he was going to have a stroke.

Definetly a mommas boy LOL

great work!
Wendy chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
hahaha, I liked this one. Definitely different.
justicar347 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Tsk, tsk, Orochimaru isn't the only evil sanin.
Tsubahime chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
"Just call me Dad."

Jiraiya is EVIL. Very, very EVIL. Heeheehee. Poor Kakashi!