Reviews for The Awkward Adventures of Meghan Whimblesby
Tauriel Greanleaf chapter 30 . 5/25
you asked where your readers where from, i am from holland. this is the second time i read your story it is great. thanks for posting it.
Whimsical Acumen chapter 17 . 5/20
Okay I know this is old and completed so regardless of review the material is finished so my words mean little in the outcome but ...damn. I was excited when Legolas FINALLY told her off. I was hoping for character growth, humility, empathy, compassion ... SOMETHING. And yet, as Gandalf said, "she is the same". I am glad many before me enjoyed this enough to warrant this story over 2k reviews, and the amount of time I'm sure you put into this made it worth it, but damn.

So far, I straight up can't stand her and I cannot fathom how anyone, especially Legolas, could come to have romantic feelings for her.

I'm hoping/imagining she goes through serious growth. In the mean time, I still recognize you took the time to write all of this and that is impressive. Kudos to you. I'm curious to see if you're still writing and if so, how that writing has improved
CrazyWorksWell chapter 46 . 3/7
I love you. For having this idea, for writing this idea, for sharing this idea. I read this whenever I could throughout today and have just managed to finish what I would say is possibly the best fanfic ever. I actually fell over laughing at one point. Thank you so much for writing this, I adore this fanfic so much I'm tempted to start reading it again!
tkhiroshi chapter 46 . 3/3
Great modern girl end up in Middle Earth plot!
I knew… I knew as soon as I read the title that it must have had something to do with periods. That's just the type of thing that would happen in this story, which is why I like it. Your story is actually kind of realistic (realist for a fanfiction that is) because instead of just landing in middle-earth and having everyone worship the ground she walks on, you made it so that they don't trust her and all that stuff. It is realistically what would happen in a situation like this, and I'm not superseded that your story is so popular! Keep up the good work!
Nettie100 chapter 46 . 1/27
I started this and couldn't put it down. I ended up reading the whole story in one sitting! Just going to search for the sequel now.
Carri007 chapter 46 . 1/25
No matter what you may think of the quality of the first half of the story, you succeeded in giving me fits and fits of giggles, and I loved it as it progressed into a more serious story, too :). On to the sequel!
Meghan's personality is disgusting and cringy. I hope she becomes less annoying and stops talking like a hillbilly. Gandalf is right, she should keep her mouth shut.
Mere11 chapter 46 . 1/3
Aswome book now im off to read the next one. 10 out 10.
Guest chapter 46 . 12/11/2016
Loved it :D
Blazeb79 chapter 46 . 11/30/2016
An amusing story and funny, i liked it
Havane 31 chapter 30 . 10/9/2016
I'm from France. And I have a hard time understanding some of Meghan's expressionsI mean, the few times I heard the word "dork" was in Spiderman fanfics, so I only have a vague idea of what it meansBut your story is good !
lTigerMoonl chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
I love this story. It is an awesome spin on a Mary Sue fic.
1616.lotr chapter 46 . 10/6/2016
Wow, awesome story! I read it waaaaaaaaaaay too fast to review every chapter! Three days. School days. In high school. With homework. Up till midnight every night. Reading this. SO. WORTH. IT.
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 41 . 9/8/2016
Ooo! Spicy! I really do appreciate that Legolas is very proper. Thank you for that. It was a good chapter, thank you :)
2,336 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »