Reviews for The Awkward Adventures of Meghan Whimblesby
TreebuttonDemigod chapter 46 . 15h
Beautifully hilarious! XD Love it!
TreebuttonDemigod chapter 31 . 19h
XD I've always loved Gimli.
SO Meghan has never ridden a horse?
I SAW THE APPA REFERENCE OMG
TreebuttonDemigod chapter 30 . 19h
I was going to review only after finishing this story (IT'S AMAZING AND HILARIOUS BY THE WAY) but ATLA IS THE BEST THING EVER RIGHT?! D
Lilly D chapter 45 . 4/29
This story has greatly impressed me. I had heard about it from a friend of mine but two days ago and I had begun reading it. It had quickly captured me within its dubious words. Let me simply state that I am VERY happy that this story had already been finished before I stated reading, as I believe I most likely would have died between updates. Great story. Great plot. Gonna rate it a 10/10.
SpicyWolf chapter 30 . 4/22
I've actually only seen the first film of the ridiculously long trilogy, I've never even picked up the first book, but I really enjoy this fanfic!, really helped me to get a feel for it as your OC doesn't have a clue in the beginning either. You writing style is really good, I can't stop reading, please continue to write! , oh, also to answer your question, I'm Welsh, so, cheers buttie :)
The Obsidian Rose chapter 10 . 4/20
Ok I know you've already finished and you probably aren't even reading reviews, but Legolas used a couple contractions in the last chapter when he's asking Meghan if he can walk her back to her tent...just bringing it to your attention. Love the story!
JustBecause170 chapter 30 . 4/3
I'm from Norway, and I love this book, it's quite entertaining
JustBecause170 chapter 3 . 4/3
I'm blown away, seriously. This is too funny, and your chapter titles never disappoint.
032015 chapter 1 . 3/8
This fic is absolutely mental...
I bloody love it!
Fain-Daelhac chapter 18 . 2/25
This... this was an amazing idea
TemariFire chapter 1 . 2/21
Great first chapter. So funny.
Why is there controversy over whether Elves sleep? I read Two Towers about a week ago and it mentioned Legolas sleeping at one point
Ellabellaboo124 chapter 46 . 1/31
Ahhhhhh! Excuse me whilst I go and read the sequel. :P
RealityWarp chapter 46 . 1/27
I started reading this fic about three years ago and just recently re-read it. I can safely say it’s still 100% my favourite LOTR story out there. You’re a wonderful writer, and I lost count of the times I found myself laughing hysterically at the dialogue you came up with between Meghan and the Fellowship. Her sleep-talking conversation with Legolas in Chapter 14 in particular had me literally crying with laughter.

Reading it now three years on, I kind of wish that Meghan’s ‘reality check’ from Legolas in Chapter 17 had come a little sooner — but I realise this story was started years ago and has evolved a lot over time.

All in all, the whole thing has a brilliant pace, is really well written, and I still absolutely love it. Bravo February :)
inkbolt93 chapter 15 . 1/21
"Boromir fell."
"Did anyone help him get up? I mean falling can be embarrassing but-"

I took a proper fit of the giggles at this. It's the most I've ever laughed at the announcement of someone's death that's for sure!
2,170 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »