Reviews for the great fullmetal alchimist adventurrr!
Eagle2012 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
If you, the definition of idiot, are the coolest person in the world, the world is screwed.
WORSHIPPARRDDd1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Wow, people really don't have any sense of humor, right?

Everyone's whining about spelling, grammar etc., etc... while the writer has done this with HUMOR and PARODY in mind. Most of the fics are like this, I mean, bad plot and predictable mary-sueish characters. The writer has just shortened this annoying style.

Even the disclaimer he/she has written is mocking some authors. It's true,... the fic is so bad that it's funny. :-D

...Or then he/she IS 7-9 years old. That's also a possibility, but I'd like to believe in the first explanation.

SERIOUS is dead.
systematic honey chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
oh god.

this is so hilarious. glad to see some people have a sense of humor around here.

whoever you, are, you're awesome.
September Rhyme chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
This is so frickin' funny!

Half of it doesn't make sense to me but WHATEVER!

XD XD XD
Dark Empress14 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Curnol horsy? Oh please. This story is a piece of crap. Obviously you wrote this to just ** people off. I oddly had the patience to read all of your stories. If you really have this big ego, I suggest(like many others have) to get a therapist. My friend Morita has done a great job of summing up your story. All in all, it's crap. I hope what we reviewers have said will get your brain working again. Though I highly doubt it will. Goodbye.
GIRZim232 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Hi its me again, this is so bad it is funny. This is the worst piece of crap I have ever had the dishonor to reading and to the older one who seems to be aware of this abomination, save us all and write him some decent stories please!
InuyashaLuver1224 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
This is possibly the worst story I've ever read. Spelling sucks, plot is horrid, and the little lazy symbols used for IM and texting aren't to be used on
Shoushin chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
o0 WTF... 1. have you really watched FMA? 2. Homunculi can't get a disease... or be sold for that matter... 3. your story made me want to rip my eyes out... 4. Go to Ayumi's fanfic gide thingy!
Mayuna chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I understand fully what you are doing here. I've weighed the options in my mind and this is my conclusion; first off your pen name on here was the first indication. Secondly the way you present yourself in the bio and thirdly the manner in which your stories are written, you did this all on purpose to get flamed, piss ppl off and have a good laugh.

This is the only way I can find solace in the fact that these stories nearly made me have an annuerisym.

If you are in fact truthfully nine then you should at least know how to add periods, comma's, capitlization and paragraphs. That is after all second grade stuff and over all common sense.

I really hope that you are in fact just trying to piss us all off and are not really this horrible because if that's the case you are in for a lot of dissapointment if you want others to take your writing seriously.
SapphireElric chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Hey there. Don't worry, I'm not going to flame your story. I'm posting some constructive criticism, believe it or not, I'm trying to help you improve your writing. You have an okay plot line here with the new character coming in and replacing Ed. Maybe learn the names of the characters besides Ed, Al and Winry, that would help your fanfic move along. Try not to use chat speak and use the spell checker in Microsoft Word as often as possible to make it easy for your reader to understand. Try to expand your ideas, so use more description for example "Edward was walking along the dusty, chewing gum splattered paths of Central, the large, silver suit of armour that was his brother walked with him, casting him into shadow." Get rid of the "Once upon a time" stuff as everyone knows, it;s not going to be a very interesting story if you use that. I can understand why people want to flame you, but, I'm not that type of person, so I hope my advice has helped. And check out Ayumi Elric's Guide to Fullmetal Fanfiction. Hope I helped!
TurtleMAR07 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
erm, how old are you? 7? Anyways, I'll try to say this nicely, I don't like flaming or being flamed, but please, please, get an editor. The grammar was terrible. And I didn't understand anything in your 'fic.' So, please reply if you want. And I will tell you waht else to improve on.
Haru Itonami chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
whe Al was confiscated MWAHAHAHAHAHHA!
What the chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Wow. You proved that it was possible to write a "story" even worse than the others you had in your account. I never thought it could be possible.

Why are you still writing? Can't you see people don't want to read something that tortures the English language to death? Every single one of your "stories" is a disgrace to people's ability to think, but seeing how horrible your stories are and how you don't seem to realize how lame you make yourself look like, I suppose you probably didn't even realize that your brain was made for thinking.

Stop saying "Don't be mean, please, this is my first fanfic and blah blah.." because no matter what you say, if your story is crap, people WILL tell you their opinion no matter how much you beg them not to flame you. Besides, you say every one of your crappy fics is your first one! It just goes to show that you don't even have a single hint of logic in your tiny brain, considering you know what logic is in the first place.

And damn, that ego of yours is bigger than Antartica. Get back to Earth, kid. You're pretending you're the best writer and the coolest person in the whole universe, but by writing these abominable fics, you just tell the whole world you're the lamest person who's ever lived. Please, stop writing, in name of the humanity.
Erebos chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Dear noober...

Are you the product of a one night stand between brother or sister, or why are you such a retarded bastard.

Dear god, I dont know if this is a parody or if this should really be a ff.

If its the second case, let me tell you, thats the most horrible FF to FMA I ever read.

I cant understand, why let people like you write down their bullshit.