Reviews for Summer Special: The Shrew's Promise of Revenge
lee chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
i like what you write just keep going like you believe, you are becoming a very good author
Beth Cyra chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Haha I found myself laughing at several points during the story, and quite liked Keitaro offering to be Motoko's wife and her his husband.
ninja hampster chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I found your story amusing, having had to read multiple Shakespeare plays during the course of my highschool career. At least she didn't have to read Othello. . .

-Ninja Hampster
Xilore chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
ROFL! "I WOULD WILLINGLY BE THE WIFE IF YOU WERE MY HUSBAND!" I love it! Whatever your age is, Motoko, your work is inventive and shows promise. I will be keeping an eye on your stories. Perhaps one day we'll co-write a story, if it pleases. Even if it does not, I enjoy your work
atlantis-rob chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Pretty frickin funny MA. Nice job with the mix of shakespeare and hina'ism. Poor Jiraiya. Very funny with how keitaro pulled the save out. Cheers!
Zero-Nightmare chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
What a piece of art

You're really gifted for this

This was so funny and cool at the same time

Congratulations!

Keep on going
DeathofHell chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
looking good _ nice new fic
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
No flames, but that last part with the show is almost something I could see ojn Japanese TV, and nice that Keitaro will be the wife in this relatioinship, LOL.
absolutechaosreigns chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
dude this was FFUUNY! but werent keitaro and motoko already together in the end of "Another Promise" so why wouldnt motoko have choosen keitaro from the begining? besides that it was great i have read both of your stories many times.
The light of darkness chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
It's insane. random. funny. now if all writers wrote like this, i dont know what id do. I read the series once a long time ago, and i have picked it up again. I am enjoying your works, and look forward to your updates
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Those people that said those things really should take a look at the name of this website. -"FANFICTION" DOT NET-

Can you say retarded?

I like your stories by the way. ]