Reviews for the great D Gray man adventurrr!
Eagle2012 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Noooooooooo! Not another! Spare us all!
DreamWalker18 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
THAT WUZ THE FUNIEST THING I HAVE EVER READ EVER!
Scarlet Ookami chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
I'm sorry, but... this... is kinda bad. Don't wanna be mean or anything. You can't spell, you can't use the correct punctuation or capitalization... I'm sorry. Please try again, and with a much better plot line next time.
Mayuna chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I understand fully what you are doing here. I've weighed the options in my mind and this is my conclusion; first off your pen name on here was the first indication. Secondly the way you present yourself in the bio and thirdly the manner in which your stories are written, you did this all on purpose to get flamed, piss ppl off and have a good laugh.

This is the only way I can find solace in the fact that these stories nearly made me have an annuerisym.

If you are in fact truthfully nine then you should at least know how to add periods, comma's, capitlization and paragraphs. That is after all second grade stuff and over all common sense.

I really hope that you are in fact just trying to piss us all off and are not really this horrible because if that's the case you are in for a lot of dissapointment if you want others to take your writing seriously.
xXDream chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Waste of space. And waste of time.

I must agree with the AARG! person.
Haru Itonami chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
The last paragraph was BEST! XD

LOL the earl got diabeties !

..I wanna see Kanda's tatoo.
AARG chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
AARG! How long will you keep torturing us like that? And why do all your fanfics begin with "This is my first fanfic ever"? It's impossible, considering you can't have written all seven of your crappy fanfics at the same time. And no, I won't be nicer because it's your first fanfic anyway, I don't care if it's your first or your hundredth, it's still horrible! Your spelling improved a little bit since your first pathetic attempt for a story, but you still keep throwing stones at poor Grammar. What has poor Grammar done to you?

Your stories never have a plot and are completely senseless. It makes no sense at all, the dialogues are idiotic and lack of any logic, much like the rest of the story. And please, calm that damn ego of yours and stop trying to convince yourself you're such a wonderful writer, because you are as far to being a wonderful writer as the North Pole is far from the South Pole. And learn how to write! Damn, when I was your age I could write way better than that!