Reviews for Hair Style
1kataangfan chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
awwwww!
oreocheesecakes chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Incredibly cute. I love the idea! :D You're also great with description, and it's awesome how it doesn't interrupt the flow of the story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I did enjoy and I love the faint touch of Tokka that you added in their. I found Toph's crush on Sokka so cute! And I wanted some fluffy bondy scenes with them so much. I was so psyched when Sokka talked to her when she and Katara had gotten on each other's nerves.
You write so well, you capture them exactly as they are. SOmething that has always intrigued me about certain writers is how they always just write and perceive the characters how I do. Its freaky in its own amazing way.
TwilightPrncss chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Awwww, there was no scene like this, but this is cute :)
Moonlady chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
a scene I was DYING for that never happened should have happened in that episode where he was freaking out because the invasion was only 2 days away and he couldn't sleep.

A scene with Aang being all stressed and Katara sitting him down and giving him a scalp massage (since those are super relaxing, especially when your hair is about at the length Aang's was before he cut it off in the next episode).

I was hoping for something, anything, like that ever since Katara said "I really like your hair" when Aang first woke up.

And it never came.

I was so disappointed.
Monnetmy nickname is Momo chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I thought it was fantastic! i really couldn't have written it better. the only improvement i would have made is a meanwhile with Toph and Sokka on their little "walk". but i still liked it either way. Great job! I give you five stars!:) maybe you could write more and maybe sell some books! Uh, with the permission of the authors of the real Avatar series, of course. well thank you very much for the fantastic, funny, and romantic(partially) entertainment! i really enjoyed myself.
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Aww, that was cute! The thing with Sokka and Toph had be raising an eyebrow but besides that, very nice! :D
samtana chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I think the ending is good. Not unsatisfying at all. Some people went way over the top with this plot line. I'm glad you didn't. You write a good Toph.
Rogue137 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
SO. DAMN. CUTE!

I want to cuddle them so bad.
nutshak chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
cool as! i love it!
TheSpiritOfHeiBai chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
wow, I really enjoyed this oneshot! I love how you take a simple, everyday issue and make such a great story out of it. I really loved the ending- not like most stories that have a massive ending where massive fireworks fly!
somebody's world chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
That was a really cute story. ;)
LiveInThaskyE chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
This is just a great last few weeks,I see the DVD cover,then hope that my fav two writers would write a Kataang involving Katara and Aangs new hair...and it happened! Wishes do come true.
Lystee chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I really liked that. :) I could totally see that happening in the show.