Reviews for Heart's Desire
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I love the one-shot! Amazing Karma!

glassangelrose chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I think this is really good. I feel you kept the characters true to themselves and used good descriptive language. Only thing is that perhaps some sentences are a little long. I really enjoyed it though, good job.
JackBadJuJu chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Hello there! Very good one shot. Really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting!
Oohprettystars chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I love this series, good one- shot, tho I found the departing sad... TTTT
Babyckz chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
amazing. most probably the best fiction piece on the two characters ive read. it satisfied and surprised and moved me. very very wonderful amazing awesome terrific job. i love your writing style and your diction and everything. great job!
EvanescentOrchid chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Aw...if only this could be true. Maybe it can be!
AlwaysBettingOnAlice chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
that was so good! Perfectly in character and the ending makes it amazing. Bravo :]
lacking a better name chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
That was a great story! I loved it.
paper.creations chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Wow! He was an illusion.

That was very good, and the ending was unexpected. I might have guessed it because of the timeline, but I was so enthralled with the story that I didn't extract myself to guess.

Very well written!

IcelandGirl812 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Wow! That butterfly thing was a surprise I must say! I never expected it! Great job at surprising me! I love it when a story surprises me!...Especially a Gemma/Kartik story...It was GREAT! I loved it! I think this is the only oneshot I've ever read that didn't beg to be continued...I'm happy with the way it ended...strange. I never thought I'd ever say that...
GottaLoveKARMA chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
you just depressed me
oirishgoddess chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
ohmygodohmygodohmygod! THAT WAS AMAZING. like, truly fantastic. the writing, the FLUFF *floats up to Fluff Heaven*, the ending...which was bittersweet. but oh! the idea of kartik using the magic is just IMMENSE (my word of the week :P)

brilliant writing. :)

well done!
moonsilver chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
wow. that was one of the most. . . extraordinary things i have everread on this site. for a moment, i was so upset that Kartik wasn't really there, but then i desided that it madethe story twice as good. really, really well done. it was, beautiful.
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
That was amazingly gorgeous, but I just about cried when I realized it wasn't really him! Write a sequel! Please?
R E Z I A chapter 1 . 1/16/2008