Reviews for The Bridge
kidrea chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
i liked it very much i think what should happen next is write about a fiction story about what happens after the accident and make it more romantic and dramatic.
Invisaaccount chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
So cute _

I like it, the idea of georges wanting to kill himself (okay that sounds weird...) i mean like...the concept, that the idea of him being a substitude would drive him to that point. It's a very true reality for some people. This still sounds weird. Okay I'm going to shut up.

Good Job again
Elizashizzle chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
*sobs* It's too beautiful! :D
Clara Bow chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
I found ypur story quite interesting and very intriguing. Nice job, you seem to be a very talented writer.
Bee Bop chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Good story ]

Next time remember to add some punctuation like periods and such. Some places you missed them. And some of your details that the characters were doing was getting mixed in with the dialogue.

But other than that, it was pretty good. D

Good job!

Yay for more stories in this category! Keep them coming! ]
XsleeplessX chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
WOW!that was a new way to look at ending was sweet thu.

-GREAT WORK!Hope to see more!
SilverAngel9990 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Wow, this a turn of events! :O Who'd thought that Georges would even think of commiting suicide? (Not me. :P My mind's too happy for that! :D) Of course, anyone would think of suicide if they just heard all of that, y'know about their real family and all.

Anyways, it's really good. What I mean is, it's an okay fanfic; it's not really bad nor is a super, awesome, great fanfic that everyone has to read. In my opinion, it was great and simple (like anybody's first fanfic). I personlly enjoyed reading it. Maybe that's because I'm a freakin' huge fan of La Esperan├ža since the first volume came out; I've been dieing to write a fanfic but I'm toto lazy :P