Reviews for St Patty's Day
Lupin3black chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I hate to burst your bubble as it was grand story. But as an Irish person I must say we don't and never have worn kilts. That's Scottish love. But alas was still good and Im not offended. Ta.
LDNatalie chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Love!
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Hah! Absolutely hysterical.

I loved it.

]
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
This was hilarious on so many levels. Especially the last few sentences. Oh, and this part: "Sirius flashed him a smile – a girl on the other side of the castle experienced an orgasm and wasn’t quite sure why –"

Best. Images. Ever.
PaintItBlackAndTakeItBack chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Heh. Very funny. I have had my jig and am satisfied. x
Psycho Hippy chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Hah!

Fave line: "Sirius, I’m French and I’m telling you it’s a skirt. Doesn’t that tell you something?"

Laugh out loud material.

x
flamethrowerqueen chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
*laughs* Cute. Just cute.
hornofgondor chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Aww! I heart kilts.
Moony that Chick in Black chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Too bad for Sirius's fangirls, But perfect for me!
xxanglophilexx chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Ohh, I love Sirius's white legs, toe socks, and kilt.

"Sirius flashed him a smile – a girl on the other side of the castle experienced an orgasm and wasn’t quite sure why – and jumped down from the trunk."

That was hilarious. This was all hilarious. I had a bad experience with a St. Patrick's Day parade and old guys with scary legs in kilts, yet Sirius wearing a kilt makes it all better. I loved it.
slightlybetter chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I for innuendos!Good work:)
Scision chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
rofl XD this was quite interseting, imagining Sirius wearing a kilt... XD something he'd do.

LOL I laughed at this part ; "Sirius flashed him a smile – a girl on the other side of the castle experienced an orgasm and wasn’t quite sure why " i just started giggling uncontrollably. hehe. nice write.
PenPusherM chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I weep for you. I weep for you and the day that you picked up that particular romance novel in Barns and Noble. I weep for myself for opening said book, and then squealing with laughter.

However, I do not weep for Sirius and Remus, because they're cute.