Reviews for Hurt, Alone and With Darien?
xFlipJamsx chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
i would like to read this story.
Bloom00011 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
good luck editing the chapters and thank you for doing that. have a good new year and i hope you get tons of reviews for the new chapters/ reviewed/ edited well you get the idea. have fun and get them up soon i cant wait to have a look! :)
SailorMoonFanForever chapter 5 . 6/13/2008
Umm.. kind of sad how things turned out in this chappie... hope Serena apologizes for being so hard on Darien.
SailorMoonFanForever chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
That was another great chappie!
SailorMoonFanForever chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
Wow. You rock as an author! You're really good. Can't wait for more.
SailorMoonFanForever chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Aw! The common clich├ęs of the Sailor Moon fanfic world. Even though they are used in almost every fanfic I've read, I still love 'em. Great job!
SailorMoonFanForever chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
That was a great start! I love that Darien is being so nice. It's so kawaii this chappie! Someone told me about this story and asked me to add it to my c2... I'm really glad I listened. This story is great so far! Hope the rest is as good.
MoonBunny777 chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
Wow great chapter! I really love what you have done with this story it is very unique! Unlike others i have read they always have the same plot line! Great job
MoonBunny777 chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
Hehe that was another great chapter! Love your work after this looking forward to reading your other stories
MoonBunny777 chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
Yea! That was so cute! I love the chapter!
MoonBunny777 chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
Dun Dun Dun hehe! I love Sailor Moon you are doing such a wonderful job writting this story!
MoonBunny777 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Aww that was a really cute chapter! Love Serena and Darien so cute
sailormoon93 chapter 6 . 6/5/2008
im really enjoying this story

just so you know!
Godschildtweety chapter 11 . 4/24/2008
i love it
serenity wayne chapter 11 . 4/22/2008
great story

im ready to read the sequel