Reviews for Prodigal Son
Jessica314 chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
Lovely story! You chose a very important moment in the Saga and really made it your own. I especially loved how Edward chose this day to rejoin his parents- knowing where they would be, but also to give Esme the greatest gift he could ever give her.

Very well done.
kiwihipp chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
A wonderful piece of writing!
abbyweyr chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Wonderful way to having him come home. Can feel Esme's heartbreak. Not quite the Father's Day stories I was looking for today, but enjoyable.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Missed this one somehow. Interesting look at Edward coming to realize it was wrong. Wonderful images from the words. This is one section that SM really left open and fun, interesting and intriguing to read different takes.
MlleEmmaMlle chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
aww, sweet story
Josie Shane chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
Thank you for sharing. I really liked it.
Covee chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
I loved it!
bananafox chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
short and sweet. excellant story.
Sugargirl5 chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
I actually cried when I read Esme's reaction to Edward coming back to her. You've written her perspective perfectly, and I would really like it if you continued this story a bit further. What happens next? How does Carlisle react?
Eniline2 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Sometimes, in the Twilight Saga, there’s missing a big part of the story, like Stephenie Meyer has just jumped over things, that we really, really want to hear. So it’s SO great that you’re writing some of it down.

(Like your FiftyEight Nights, love that by the way)

Even if it’s just small storys, like this, it just show us a lot of the characters thoughts and psyche.

Thank you !
ForksintheRoad chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
I haven't read a "homecoming" story before this one. Good read!
trallgorda chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
This is a fabulous story! Will there be more? I hope so! I'd love to read Carlisle's reaction!
sapphire0427 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Very nice work. I enjoyed the way you balanced the physical images with the psychological implications, so that neither was overpowering.
cool-gal95 chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
aw...really cute...nice
DobbyWobby chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
so good, really really sad.

can you write more? something in carlisle's pov?

i love it!