Reviews for Big Bad
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 6/23
This is truly magnificent! I especially enjoy how the story grows from short unrelated paragraphs to a seamless narrative.
Outasync chapter 1 . 5/15
Wow. This is beautiful!
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 4/20
Huh. I've never seen something like this before. I like it.
LitAddicted chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
I liked this, a lot. You have a great voice, and I loved the italicizes stylistic once upon a times and cries of "big bad wolf"- I could practically hear children calling through the woods. Great piece!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
this is so nice! good job :)
The Girl With Blue Feathers chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I agree. I always wished the Wolf had a chance to win. -Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?- -Not I, but I respect you anyways.-
Toaofwriting chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Wow, very well done. Good job.
FadingGrin chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Love the concept. Your mind seems to work in wonderfully twisty ways.:)
Gdenofa chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Awesome POV twists of the Wolf. I did a humorous story of the three little pigs you might like called The Pigs Next Door. This time, the pigs are the jerks.
KrnYong chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Wow... I loved your unique writing style. The "once upon a time"s were interesting, and the ending particularly made me shiver. Humans really mess everything up, don't we?
AzerBlazer chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Love this to little itty bitty bits. Was delighted to spot most of the stories alluded to as well!
Cloudcity'sBookworm chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I love this story! It's so crative.
ink-stained dreams chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
What a wonderful job you have done with this concept. It gave me chills. The vividness of your images and the near-poetic quality of your prose is just...amazing. I very much enjoyed reading this.
Siaqii chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Wonderful story, but I beg to differ. The answer to the last question is 'his neighbours' because nowadays we seems to be the only ones who know enough to be afraid.
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Quite the tale. This concept of adventures, over and over, where the Wolf isn't furious and idiotic but ancient and patient in it's hunting. Where we, man, manipulate ourselves, others, so the lessons we teach don't haunt us in the night. At least not as much as they already do. Brilliant!

Thank you so much!