Reviews for Big Bad
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
this is so nice! good job :)
The Girl With Blue Feathers chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I agree. I always wished the Wolf had a chance to win. -Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?- -Not I, but I respect you anyways.-
Toaofwriting chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Wow, very well done. Good job.
FadingGrin chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Love the concept. Your mind seems to work in wonderfully twisty ways.:)
Gdenofa chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Awesome POV twists of the Wolf. I did a humorous story of the three little pigs you might like called The Pigs Next Door. This time, the pigs are the jerks.
KrnYong chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Wow... I loved your unique writing style. The "once upon a time"s were interesting, and the ending particularly made me shiver. Humans really mess everything up, don't we?
AzerBlazer chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Love this to little itty bitty bits. Was delighted to spot most of the stories alluded to as well!
Cloudcity'sBookworm chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I love this story! It's so crative.
ink-stained dreams chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
What a wonderful job you have done with this concept. It gave me chills. The vividness of your images and the near-poetic quality of your prose is just...amazing. I very much enjoyed reading this.
Siaqii chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Wonderful story, but I beg to differ. The answer to the last question is 'his neighbours' because nowadays we seems to be the only ones who know enough to be afraid.
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Quite the tale. This concept of adventures, over and over, where the Wolf isn't furious and idiotic but ancient and patient in it's hunting. Where we, man, manipulate ourselves, others, so the lessons we teach don't haunt us in the night. At least not as much as they already do. Brilliant!

Thank you so much!

-curledruler
silver neko girl chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
"A boy cries wolf, over and over, and he obeys the call and comes and feasts. They do not bring him back to life."

... We used him... We bent the rule of the wild until it suited ours and because the wolf was the ruler, because the rulers is his domain, he bent along with it. He faded, warping to the collective belief (because that is our power, we will until it becomes) and the wolf of strength and savage disappeared, to be replaced with the man who snickered and whispered in the shadows, and the unseen voice who tries desperately to return things to the way of the wild. To bring back his rule of life and balance.

Because that is our power. We will until it becomes. And the Ruler of the Wild is no exception. Especially the Ruler.

Awesome story man. Awesome and epiic.
Koori chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Amazing. I love how you've included all the fairy tales with the wolf. Well done.
Kiiw chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I don't really get these sentences : '' He is fierce and proud and contemptuous -your chain! you mean you are not free to come and go as you please?- though he gets little scope for any of those qualities, forced to shrink into a fool, a buffoon, one step away from a dog, doting upon pitiable man -little frog- ''

can someone explain it for me?
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009