Reviews for Big Bad
princessft123 chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
This is absolutely and impeccably amazing. Truly.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
This is truly magnificent! I especially enjoy how the story grows from short unrelated paragraphs to a seamless narrative.
Outasync chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Wow. This is beautiful!
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
Huh. I've never seen something like this before. I like it.
LitAddicted chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
I liked this, a lot. You have a great voice, and I loved the italicizes stylistic once upon a times and cries of "big bad wolf"- I could practically hear children calling through the woods. Great piece!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
this is so nice! good job :)
The Girl With Blue Feathers chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I agree. I always wished the Wolf had a chance to win. -Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?- -Not I, but I respect you anyways.-
Toaofwriting chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Wow, very well done. Good job.
FadingGrin chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Love the concept. Your mind seems to work in wonderfully twisty ways.:)
Gdenofa chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Awesome POV twists of the Wolf. I did a humorous story of the three little pigs you might like called The Pigs Next Door. This time, the pigs are the jerks.
KrnYong chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Wow... I loved your unique writing style. The "once upon a time"s were interesting, and the ending particularly made me shiver. Humans really mess everything up, don't we?
AzerBlazer chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Love this to little itty bitty bits. Was delighted to spot most of the stories alluded to as well!
Cloudcity'sBookworm chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I love this story! It's so crative.
ink-stained dreams chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
What a wonderful job you have done with this concept. It gave me chills. The vividness of your images and the near-poetic quality of your prose is just...amazing. I very much enjoyed reading this.
Siaqii chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Wonderful story, but I beg to differ. The answer to the last question is 'his neighbours' because nowadays we seems to be the only ones who know enough to be afraid.