Reviews for Fateful
jazperz da bezt chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Nawwwwwwwww.
Debby-1957 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I enjoyed your story. Very well written and edited. Thanks for keeping it ‘T.’ One favorite line: “The monster was quiet now, and that strange, protective instinct pushed its way into my thoughts again. I should go”. And when he decided that he would stay around her, but no touching, I had to laugh. Famous last words! And you probably wrote this before Midnight Sun, which is interesting to me. Anyway, thank you for this story!
roon0 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Excellent story.
Sugargirl5 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I think you did a very good job on this one as well. I've read Midnight Sun and thus also this scene, but I think this was just as good as Meyer's version :).
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
WHOA!
Winged and Dangerous chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Aw! Edward is so sweet! I loved the story. I think it could have happened too. It is very possible that something like this or even this happened the first time Edward watched Bella sleep.

Keep Flying
Robin.D chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
i liked it..that was good.. :)
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
i really like this, you've got inside edward's head really well.

dobby
Twilight.Taco chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Wow! This was wonderful, it truly was. You portrayed Edward's character perfectly, for that I am shocked. Not many people get even remotely close to writing anything that sounds like him, but you did! This was delightful, in so many more ways than one...A masterpiece!

-I AM UNTITLED
tanwellman chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
aww, sweet Edward...
Juliejuliejulie chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Really nice. You did a great job with Edward's POV. I saw you listed on a few other author's favorite lists and I wanted to check you out.

You're really prolific! I don't write that fast...so I'm amazed at how many stories you have. Wow!
strawrawbeby chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
that was beautifully written. Very in Character
Amelia Bedelia chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Brilliant - nothing but just... awesomeness. :)

Seriously - I've been reading this Midnight Sun thing that Stephenie posted and I'm only about partway through, but this just reminded me of his character and Stephenie's writing! My favorite line was something about Edward leaping away from Bella, but his arms were still outstretched towards her - GREAT image! I loved that piece!

I really enjoyed this, especially for how little dialogue there was in here - nice work!

Yours truly,

Amelia Bedelia
left on the altar chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Same chair. Different victim.

Punishment and paradise.

Wow, can you turn a phrase!

I am left stunned, shaking my head at the generousity of your spirit to share these exquisite treasures with such common folk as myself. I've never tried drugs but my intuition tells me that an addiction to crack cocaine would leave me with the trembling in my chest that your writing gives me.

Again, thank you for the flawless finishing you give your stories.
LovingKisses chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
AWW!

That's such a sweet story.

It was really well written.

I think you captured Edward really well. (: