Reviews for Lessons in Love
ms-thang chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
I always did like traingles. NON YOAI triangles. heh heh. You know how we do.
Eva-un chapter 10 . 2/16/2005
Really good story totally awesome. Please rite more like this.
Xecko chapter 10 . 9/8/2004
even though i'm a CT fan, i loved ur story dude. _
Sea-EnigmaDare chapter 10 . 9/4/2004
Hi,

Man... the story was cool and sweet, liked it alot. this story can win over mine any day.

I like how Cloud and Aerith got reunited and Zack makes a good match for Tifa, :P.

Keep up the good work, :) .
flowergirl chapter 10 . 8/23/2004
Encore! Encore! Wonderful! Stupendous! This is possibly one of the best cloud/aeris stories I've ever read. Great job, keep up the good work.
Rosetta chapter 10 . 7/21/2002
WOW! That was sooooo good! Keep it up! I'll look for more of your fanfics!
Bee chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
Wow , so far i've only read your first two stories, but i LOVE this one. i think you write extremely well, and this one may very well be my fav. one, well i haven't read the others yet , but i can sense it. What a cute plot, it's very creative i found. I laughed and i almost cried. the part with Zack and his hot dogs, and the 3 tests were hilarious . I enjoyed reading the double date part, it kept me going and going, it was so interesting cause i wanna find out what happens next , like if Aeris and Cloud would end up 2gether or not. Then i felt sad cause She almost died, but thank god you made it a happy ending. Well, all i can say is good job! and keep up the good work, can't wait to read the rest .
Blood of Sephiroth chapter 10 . 11/28/2001
Cool! Keep it up, man!
chan u know me chapter 10 . 9/29/2001
wow, i loved the last chapter! it was just soo... well u know sappy! woohoo! sap! (hope u don't mind). now, if u don't mind, i've got more of ur fics to read... so i'm off! great fic!
Alex chapter 10 . 9/22/2001
Cool story squirt. well written. Not really that smutty, from what u had said i woulda expected more ;). lol well it was a pretty cool story, some parts i found confusing but i guess that would be the writers abitily of changing things :P. well take care. wuv ya sis! lol

-Alex
Mint chapter 10 . 9/14/2001
Sweet!
Marcos chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
This is personally my fav fic that you wrote Flower Girl. I think you did an excellent job on it. The details and plot of the fic are just too good. Did you actually write this. LOL j/k. Ithink your an excellent writer and should keep doing it!
jun chapter 10 . 8/30/2001
that was real cute! Another great fic although it was not that orginal it was a bit cliqued. But I love the story!
Kitty Kat chapter 10 . 8/29/2001
It was an awsome story. I really liked it even though I'm not really into Final Fantasy. You're going to get better and better. Keep it up!
AzNIntelligo386 chapter 10 . 8/26/2001