Reviews for Lacuna
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 17 . 7/14/2008
heh, interesting concept, I like that Alex is a psychologist? That's understandable, she was a good listener on the show and she was empathetic much of the time and considerate. I'd like to read more of this if you decided to update it because I'd really like to see more interaction between Alex and Summer and then Alex and Marissa if she wakes up, which I'm guessing she will because...they haven't had a chance to talk yet and that would be really sad. so I like the depth you convey and how even though I didn't like all the characters from the show you write in some redeeming qualities to everyone.
krisana22 chapter 17 . 12/3/2007
Great update. I can't wait for Alex to talk to Summer or see Marissa.
krisana22 chapter 16 . 11/5/2007
Finally an update! I loved it, can't wait for more.
28andoccrazy chapter 15 . 10/2/2007
I would really love to read more of this story...I hope that Alex and Marissa can find each other again. I like the way this story is written, very candid and random, it works very well.

I'm looking forward to the next installment of this story! :)
shassy25 chapter 15 . 9/26/2007
i hope alex will visit marissa soon..

can't wait to know alex's reaction when

she see marissa in coma.. more summer/jodie

pls.? :)
bigblusky chapter 15 . 9/24/2007
*shakes head* poor marissa.. hope she feels better soon..
drumstiix chapter 14 . 9/21/2007
post more soon on alex!
bigblusky chapter 14 . 9/19/2007
this is just sad.. hope to read something a bit uplifted in the next post.. feel bad for everyone especially for what marissa's going through..
krisana22 chapter 14 . 9/18/2007
I am absolutly in love with your writing.
bigblusky chapter 13 . 9/16/2007
i just read this whole fic today... so intense and wow.. good writing.. hope you update this soon.. im kinda curious what will alex gonna do...
krisana22 chapter 13 . 9/10/2007
I believe that this is my favorite Malex story :)
krisana22 chapter 12 . 9/8/2007
I'm loving this story, and i like how you made Summer and Jodie friends, although i did kind of predict it :)
drumstiix chapter 10 . 9/5/2007
good story!

this is gonna be a marissa and alex fic right?

if so please get them to meat somewhere in the near future!
krisana22 chapter 10 . 9/4/2007
This is a really good fan fic. I love it so far, and i love how you go from different POV and different ways of writing them. I hope you continue.
Silent Ee chapter 7 . 8/13/2007
your writing, the way your pacing it..its like a script.

each scene is connected...but separate.

and its very good..in fact I like it better than your others because of it.

I am guessing that its hard for some to keep pace..and perhaps the suicide thing bothers them..*shakes head*

but they really dont know what they are missing.

I certainly hope you do continue this..I want to see if you can keep it up :)

because if you over think it..your so screwed *grins*

sorry I have a tendency to be honest..because really isnt that what a review is supposed to be.

LAJ