Reviews for Love is a Bang
sangoino15 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
love this story! can u update?
Alexandria chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
you made Ino seemed like a b!tch (i have perfect body, im prettier than anybody else, im sexy, blah blah blah) -_- but i like the storyline and the pairing. DeixIno! how cool was THAT. The only thing that pisses me off is the Shikatema bashing, through (i love them) but i guess that's quite alright. Oh, and the first female Akatsuki member is Konan, so in this fic Ino is the second. Just gotta say that :)
VampireofWolfsRain chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
The story is very lovely. I enjoy the pairing, and I hadn't expected Ino to join the Akatsuki. Though, I've found something oddit switches from I/my to Ino/she/her randomly. Just pointing it out since it's something pretty odd. Other than that, it's quite well-written! I enjoyed reading. I hope to see more of the story!
Himawari28h chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Will you ever make more chapters? Please do so! You're are a complete genious and well gifted in writing, dettebayo. Keep up the genious work and please updated soon. :)
Yuti-Chan chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Please update soon!
Yuti-Chan chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Awesome beginning of the story :D
xNightshadexx chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
Aww so cute! Keep it up. I love Ino/Dei-kun storys
Lilia Marie chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
deamon games master: Good chapter! I loved it!

friend: Screw you temari and shikamaru! DIE!11

demon games master:...she's high...

deamon gmaes master: see what I mean. Wait...turnips?

both: LOVED IT!(no turnips! Aww...darn!T-T) UPDATE SOON!
black55widow chapter 2 . 10/25/2007
This is interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Coco-Minu chapter 2 . 10/19/2007
"My bangs wiped around her face and her ponytail tapped her back and she smiled at him again"-lines like this make no grammatical sense. You should also only stick to one tense in a chapter, as it is very confusing and I kept getting lost due to this. Other than this, the storyline is fairly good. Nice job.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Ino doesn't think of herself as perfect of flawless. That is the whole point of her wearing body bandages-conciousness about her body. She would also be the second, as their is the team of Pein and Konan. Other than that, good. Nice job.
Jaded Delirium chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
Yippee, all hail DeiIno! I love this story, and there's nothing bad about it, except that the POV switches from Ino to general occasionally. But it's creative, cute and well-written. This is awesome, please continue!
rukiayuzu chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
ek! i cant wait for ch.3! lol adorable!
Jen Konoha chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
Awesome story! Love DeidaraxIno.
rukiayuzu chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
omg! i saw the description of this story and to tell you the truth i was like inoxdeidara? weird...and i had no desire to read it...until i accidently clicked on it that is...this fic is so awesome its better than awesome! i like how you put it in her words and you included kind of what happened to everyone else...i love this im going to read chapter two sometime today and yeah...i wrote too but its just so awesome! i never even thought about this pairing...but now i really like it!lol _