Reviews for Team Gai Bonding Day
lunarien chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
It is love tell you the I'm all laughing so hard the songs were I don't know but I just can't stop lughing.
Well, my point is i love it thingie I love it when the guys who act so cool end up thinking about a girl loved it sister. Or your a boy you are a girl right. Hmm heck if I care, can't wait for the next chapter please make it soon.
Sora Y chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Don't tell me your going to leave it there! C'mon sequel or nother chapter would work! (Not a flame just confusion)
Digital98 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
lol this is so funny you so need to update soon!
breenarose chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Hm, what is Team Gai Bonding Day going to be like?
sweet-spiced crack chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
OMG! I can't believe i'm saying this but, this is F*CKING GREAT! MAKE SOME MORE AND HURRY AND SOME MANY SWEET SPICES IN IT! _
Saga of Eternal Rain chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Continue, please!
DrewMayShipper chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
SHAME ON YOU!

You're supposed to be working on the other one, you lazy bum! (x

But this one was good coughcoughexcellentcoughcough...Especially with the irony of Neji and Tenten listening to the same songs (x
cuttie-shika chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Yai.. so kawaii and... I'm happy that there's the Gai-sensei-Lee scene I luv it;)
startlaughing chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
aww that was soo cute! are you gonna update this or is it stayin like this? PLEASE update PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
ifItwasnt4KakashiIwouldLoveYou chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
funny story
nitaBonita chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
i loved it! i thought it was really awesome! it was really good! try and update soon... ! ( no rush )

Ja ne:

~!*everyday-snowangel*!~
Angelgirl18647 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Trust me I've been in a switch like that, where the radio was literally againstst and it got to the point were I started hitting it with my flute case
lovingmylife chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
thats so cute...can't wait to know how the bonding day goes it should be amusing...hope ur update comes soon
xroyal.momonessx chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
hahahahahaha nice story! update soon!