Reviews for Falling for Jimmy
Darjon563 chapter 4 . 9/18
Update please its good :D
DiceRox09 chapter 4 . 11/10/2010

I really wanna see what the heck Jimmy did! lol

This story cracks me up. Of course Jimmy would let all of that go to his head!

I know you havent updated in a while, but I'd really like to see what happens!

Update soon :D
Wise Assassin chapter 5 . 1/31/2009
i like it! make naother, please!
Michelle Weasley Fenton chapter 5 . 10/25/2008

I think that next to the definition of ego is a photo of Jimmy Neutron.

Cool story and I agree Carl to lame and idiot for his own good.
noukinav018 chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
XD ok u cracked me up with Jimmy's comment on Cindy and what he did in if Cindy isn't careful Jimmy will know what is going on lol

cool chapter! don't 4get to updat..kay will w8 till u finish the story then XD
Freehugs41 chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
Thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU! I love it! Update soon please!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
Another great chapter. Jimmy is getting quite a big... I mean, bigger head than usual.

If replying please do it via e-mail. Thanks.

Keep the good writing.
Katia11 chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
Continue soon! Thanks! -Kte
CraazyOne chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
I loved it, even if it was short. I'm really happy you've decided to continue this. You have a very smooth-flowing writing style that's pleasant to read...not to mention the plot's just plain awesome. ;) Please update ASAP!
Romance and Musicals chapter 4 . 9/22/2008
You're not continiung? :*( I really love all your jn stories.
L chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
luv ur stuff need 2 update.:-D
PrincessAmy-and-Blueberry chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
omz I think I already read one of your other stories but this is great so please please update when you get a chance.
Miss Mudblood chapter 4 . 8/10/2008
I have gone through the phase of getting over Jimmy Neutron. Yet, a few months later when I watch a few episodes I am obsessed all over again. I'm strange like that. _ But to the point of my review, I understnad that we can't write JN stories forever. But, if you find the time to complete the ones you've started, I would be forever grateful. Your stories are all so well written and entertaining. Yet, if you aren't able to finish any of them, I wish you luck in all of your future stories in any show you write for. You're very talented, and the JN fanfic world is lucky to have your stories to begin with.

A devoted reader (and writer. ]),

Miss Mudblood chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
well, basically my reply for ur A/N is in strange memories, but still, I'd like you to finish this fic, I think it really has potential and I'd love to see it finished! thnk you!

0:) Andrea 0:)
proud ravenclaw chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
oh my god please finish this story it was so great and believable