Reviews for Ardesco
Kitiara Raistlin chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
You are an amazing, talented writer. Your syle is so readable and so vividly calls to mind images of what is happening. You clearly have a huge talent for writing. I've been reading through your stories all afternoon and late into the evening.

It's nearly 11:30 PM now, and I have to get up at seven, but I'm still not ready to go to bed. I just want to keep reading. There so readable and the plots are so engrossing and the minds and thoughts of the characters so easy to follow, even when their conclusions are wrong, you can so easily understand how that particular character got to that point, which is amazingly hard to do as a writer, particuarly when writing fanfic since you are starting off with a set-character with a set-personality. But you do it really really well. You don't force the characters into the situations, you let them merge together naturally.

You have giving me a wonderful day and a huge amount of enjoyment and I really want to thank you for that.
sarahodo chapter 16 . 12/13/2011
You must write sequel. This was so good! You really have a knack for writing. Please more :)
sarahodo chapter 16 . 12/13/2011
Lizzy Loves Pancakes chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
That whole Jack! Daniel! conversation was wonderful. I laughed til I cried, then had to stop before I passed out. Thanks for writing this and for making my day! Now to read the rest...
Kokoroyume chapter 16 . 6/7/2010
I really liked it :)

Thanks for shared this story with us :D
lfeee chapter 16 . 11/23/2009
This was very cute and well done. Sad that people died, but Daniel is awesome.

I would have liked to see Daniel's reaction to his new help/secretary.

Good job!
Talenyn01 chapter 16 . 7/14/2009
sweet story! are you ever going to write a sequel? it would be really cool to see Jack and Daniel actually get together!
funkichooki chapter 16 . 5/21/2009
That was a very well written story, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The dialogue was appropriate to the characters and I found myself exited about reading each chapter. While the the conversations were entertaining, I did get a bit lost in the extra story about the male character (sciaperelli?) and related conversations.

If you decided to do one, I would love to read a sequel, it was an interesting and good ending, leaving it with hope and possiblilies. It would be interesting to know what might happen next.
head in the cloud chapter 16 . 7/4/2008
Haha great ending. Any sequels?

Anyways, thanks for great story, I enjoyed it very much. Thanks
head in the cloud chapter 13 . 7/3/2008
Hey! I remember this episode now!
head in the cloud chapter 12 . 7/3/2008
"How did a creature develop an adaptation that permitted it to take over the nervous system of another creature? What environmental pressures made that possible?" That's a good question actually.
head in the cloud chapter 11 . 7/3/2008
Another thing I like: Teal'c and Jacks relationship and how you managed to give them personalities. Ecpecially Teal'c's behaviour, way of speaking, seeing things and facial expressions haha. This is them, like in the Stargate series.
head in the cloud chapter 10 . 7/3/2008
I like the way you show the relationships and politics between the SGC staff. I mean, it makes the story so much more real.
head in the cloud chapter 9 . 7/3/2008
You scared me there, on the beginning of the chapter, that I missed something :)
head in the cloud chapter 8 . 7/3/2008
This time I forced myself to hit the review button, before I rushed to read next chapter. It was quite hard to do it, believe me ;) I love your story very very much.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »