Reviews for You And I Are Waiting
Lady Shaye chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I of course could not continue to watch, had Bones and Hodgins died, but this idea is oddly attractive. Booth and Angela interest me together as a couple. Strangely, I like it. Congratulations on a job well done. I have been intrigued and satisfied.
Rednic chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
What a great, well-written story. There are so few Ang/Booth stories out there, so I'm really glad to have read this.
UnityInDiversity chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I'm glad the Gravedigger episode had a happy ending, but as an alternative; this was a really beautiful story and you made it very believable. Very well written. Good job!
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Gosh, this is sad but so sweet. A brave subject matter done beautifully. I really believed the pairing and not sure I would have done in any other setting.
ayana45 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I loved this it was a bittersweet what if fic. There are very few Angela Booth shippers and even less fics out there so this is def. a gem.
alange chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Neato I never thought of Booth and Angela very creative it was difeerent but really cool, but I have to say I think I like her better with Hodgins. It's like because I'm so used to it being her and Jack it dosn't seem right with Booth. good story though. Alange
mendenbar chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Had Gravedigger ended the way you imply, I can completely see this as a possibility.
doornumberthree chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Nice! Obviously, I love Booth/Brennan. Who doesn't? But I think Angela and Booth are a wonderful pair- even if just friendship. They seem suited to each other's personalities, and are both very intuitive. Good job!
SnoopGirl69 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
That was a really good story. Very well written and although I don't like any pairing other than B&B, this was good. Very good.
SquintSquad10 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Okay. So I hate the whole Angela/Booth pairing, even with Bones and Hodgins dead, so I couldn't quite get used to that part of the story. But the writing itself is amazing, so descriptive and the wording so precise I feel like I'm there. So, despite me not being a fan of the storyline in general, I must say that I like this story. Your writing is beautiful. :-)