Reviews for Blood Brothers
Lw117149 chapter 4 . 6/23
Well I know it is on Hiatus but if you do start writing it again I haven't lost interest.:)
GallagherGirl537 chapter 4 . 1/13
This is amazing! I hope you might think about continuing on with it...
elena everdeen jackson chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
Will this be continued I know it's been on hiatus for a while but that does not mean it cannot be continued
Airrissaid chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
Please update!
Foxy Hanyou chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
I love this story, please update soon! ( I know you are on hiatus, but I still want you to update.)
glowshadow chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Oh my gosh! You can't just leave us hanging! Especially for like 5 years hahaha.

Please continue, I really really like it so far!
The Darkest wizard chapter 4 . 6/6/2009
This is a good story!
j0k3 chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
I like the idea of Draco/Harry being twins :D

and MMAD, of course I like this
EriksKitty chapter 4 . 1/23/2009
Aw, now you can't just leave us hanging on this one. Will you update it eventually? It's a great idea, and well written. What will Snape think? Is Dumbledore their grandfather? That would just make Harry madder! Will Bella ever be free?

~ Kitty -.-

LLAP \\/_
ShortLittleAngel chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
This is such a cool story. I love stories about twins and not just because I am one. I would really like to read more and hope you continue writing this story.
whatmaybe chapter 4 . 10/22/2008
No...u still hold my interest...pls continue...i'd like to know more
CheckitDude chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
Brilliant! Update Soon! :D
AnAdventure chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
I must find out what happens next!
seraphinn chapter 4 . 5/20/2008
OH...I just found this story and I think it is awesome. Please update. I really want to find out what happens next.
dhawthorne chapter 4 . 2/24/2008
I just found this story, and I must say that it is quite interesting! I hope that you have a chance to update soon!