Reviews for Blood Brothers
RapidReader916 chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
I'm still here...are you still on? Update? Please?
Kaitylen chapter 4 . 11/4/2007
OMG I just found this and it's great, I mean I've read other stories where Harry and Draco are twins, but this is great! And Bellatrix Lestrange or Black, whatever is their mother? WHoa...I really think you should continue writing this...it is great
aptteach123 chapter 4 . 10/29/2007
This story is so good. Keep up the great work, and please try to update again soon!
DarkAngel048 chapter 4 . 9/27/2007
good fic.
AdamiRose chapter 4 . 9/21/2007
A most interesting chapter. You now have me on pins and needles waiting to see what comes next.
StarsInTheSky123 chapter 4 . 9/21/2007
to be continued! what? but i want find out what happens now! i like how this story isn't cliche, but its actually a well- written idea. kudos to you for being a good writer! but seriously, update soon. like right now soon.
aposentada chapter 4 . 9/21/2007
Okay. No I'm understanding something. But what the hell was the thing that Draco was drawing? o.O

Chap 5, please *-*
HappeeGoLuckee chapter 4 . 9/21/2007
SQUAWK!

You haven't finished!

Does Snape know? I have to know! I LOVE this! Please update soon!
rosiegirl chapter 3 . 8/11/2007
Not a cliffie!
RapidReader916 chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
If you don't update I'll...I'll...I'll CRY!
aposentada chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
OMFG.

Need. Chapter. 4 *-*
WhiteGreen chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
hmm.. so far its interesting.. lets see whats next..
wrecked2450 chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
write more soon i really like this story so much it is amazing and very intrieging don't know if i spelt that right because im really tired right now, but had to check your story!
AssortedScribbler chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
Ok, I understand why Bella escaped, and why Minerva was protective, and why Albus was so angry, but what on earth could Albus have told Harry to justify what he'd done? And could he have told the truth anyway? And what happened after the prologue? Gosh, I'm full of questions, all of which I hope will be answered, soon? I can't wait for the next chapter, this one was brilliant, and so well written and vague. Write again soon!

xxStellaxx
rosiegirl chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
Can't wait to see what Dumbledore said to Harry. Hope Albus comes down hard on the ones that tortured Bella.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »