Reviews for Blood Brothers
AssortedScribbler chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
Ok, I understand why Bella escaped, and why Minerva was protective, and why Albus was so angry, but what on earth could Albus have told Harry to justify what he'd done? And could he have told the truth anyway? And what happened after the prologue? Gosh, I'm full of questions, all of which I hope will be answered, soon? I can't wait for the next chapter, this one was brilliant, and so well written and vague. Write again soon!

xxStellaxx
rosiegirl chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
Can't wait to see what Dumbledore said to Harry. Hope Albus comes down hard on the ones that tortured Bella.
something-like-love chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
It does look as though Minerva and Tom are Bella's parents, doesn't it? But I'm still mystified as to how they all relate to Harry and Malfoy, but isn't that the point of a good fanfiction, to keep you guessing? ] I'm hoping for more information in the next chapter! Great job!
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Well, Bella's Mum has got to be Minerva, and Daddy is Tom Riddle? I don't blame Albus for being angry. I wonder Albus didn't kill Tom when he had the chance! I'm looking forward to finding out more about this story, you've definintely got me hooked! Can't wait for the next chapter!

xxStellaxx
kazalvr chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
hehe...sorry. i skimmed over your AN at first and didn't actually read it until after i posted the first comment. didn't mean to offend you or anything by adding on the "hope you update soon" deal. i promise i won't do it again!
kazalvr chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Interesting. I'm intrigued by the chapter...never read a story that mentioned a young Bella... Hope you update soon!
something-like-love chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Ooh, this looks very interesting. I think it's a refreshing idea, and I normally would have skipped over a type of story like this, but it's written so very well. It's very vivid and descriptive.

I am wondering who "mummy" is. As of now I haven't really got any theories at all, I'm sorry to say, but I do know it will be a surprise and a twist.

To sum it all up, I will be most definetely be following this story! ]
joy chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I LOVE IT! Please write more! And soon!
aposentada chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Wow O_O Brothers? OMG.

Please update soon _
wrecked2450 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
nice
mrs-estabella-mulfoyz chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
col sotry i rlli lyk iyt! ) iz it tru taht hrry n drakoz s brudwers? i tihkn i mist taht wen i was reding tteh movEEs 0r duid yoo fnd taht oot privitly frum rolings? wow vry kewl.
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3