Reviews for Sickened Blossoms
greengrouch chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Update! XD

Sounds promising...I enjoy your style of writing. _
Poison'd chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
I shall eat you! I want to know what happens next! Please continue! *beg beg* Please?
skysedge chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
This is brilliant. Although I really didnt expect you to rip Mary's eyes out XD I love being shocked!

Jizabel is the best. And you write him wonderfully. All we need now is a little Cassian/Jizabel time and it's perfick XD
Sasori'sDeiDei-chan chapter 2 . 2/12/2008
Awesome story...please update soon
ShinigamixGirl chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
O_o...What happened? Did Cassian inject some sort of drug that would make Cain listen to his will? Interesting...I await for your next wonderful update. :D

~ShinigamixGirl
The Grim Phantasm- FEAR chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Okay.

Wow.

That was one of the most vile, sickening, disgusting, AMAZING things I have ever read.

W-O-W.

Your skill is far beyond my own. You have my submission, I can never match something as amazing as this.

~FEAR
Psycho Sombrero chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
WHAT? How DARE you leave it at a cliffy? *sigh* well, good writing & plz update soon. and if at all possibly, could you tell me where I can read said "original works"? I really do love me some good gory stories...*sick smile*
Psycho Sombrero chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
OMG! I just started reading, but I already love it! I mean, the pairing's not unusual, but it's so well-written, and the character work is amazing! awesome writing!
mochiusagi chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
? does cain love Jizabel? I thought he loved riff. poor mary. please update soon!
Koorika chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
What just happened? Does Jizabel not actually hate Cain?
Devils Melody chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
Poor Mary! She really didn't deserve that. Poor Cain to for having to watch. It was really well writen though. I honestly thought that you had quit this one, and I'm happy that you didn't. Keep up the good work!

DMK
rocketman94 chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
OMG! I'm so sick right now and I can't breathe out of my nose because it's so clogged and I've felt like crap all day and I logged in to check my mail and I saw THIS! Now I'm feeling a bit better! so Thank you! I've been waiting for you to update this and now you have and I can't wait for the next update which I hope will be soon!

D

- Rocketman94 0.o
SakuraHack chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
Just... Uhm... Wow. Wasn't expecting all of that to happen. But I love stories like this! _ And you finally updated! Yay! And no hatemail for you, the story's getting good.
KaeKaeBeaux chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
aw 3
Zillah's Return chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
...I want to read your other stuff .

Do you go to FictionPress?