Reviews for A Sudden Awakening
Kirida chapter 14 . 7/24/2012
Sad but Beautiful!
walkingby521 chapter 14 . 4/20/2012
Wonderful as always. I appreciate the darker Romance. I also like that this piece included Ron and Harry-sometimes, I feel like fanfiction authors forget about them, not simply by leaving them out of a story, but by practically oblivating Hermione's memory of them. I enjoyed the bit about Ron saying she was romanticizing war, because in fact she was a little bit. Enjoyed this piece a lot.
irianaceleste chapter 14 . 9/4/2011
Wow ... they were both so broken. Hermoine went through soo much! D': This was a really touching story...
ILoveTea chapter 14 . 2/26/2011
Aww, great story!
ILoveTea chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
The line "The thunder seemed to be taunting the lightning, and in response, the lightning was teasing the thunder back." is reminds me of a line in the movie "The Sound of Music". Is that where you got the inspiration? BTW I like your story so far. I'm going to continue reading.
TheyCallMeMr.Pigg chapter 14 . 7/23/2010
Hands down my favorite Dramione fic on the site. Thank you for writing.
x.enchanted.x chapter 14 . 7/4/2010
Beautiful as always. Such a heart-felt masterpiece. You are a very talented writer.

The story had a really deep effect on me. It shows that the horrible things in life is not meant to wear you down and keep you from seeing the light of the day (figuritively speaking). It is hard to face the truth as the truth will hurt. But it is necessary to overcome and move on. Life is too short to be asking "if only" or "what if" or wallowing in grief.

The story-line was so clever. How and where you get your fabulous ideas from, is a wonder and it never ceases to amaze me. As I said you are a very gifted writer. The descritption of the events that have happened to both Draco and Hermione were excellently done, as well as the accompaniment of their feelings and thoughts. It was tragic of what happened to Hermione, but she proves to be one of the strongest characters in the HP books. The characterisation was great, once again. Draco being an arrogant, selfish prat but also showing his wonderful good side as well. Truly a character and you manage to write him so well.

Well done on producing another deep, heart-warming and marvellous fic story. :D
PinkDough chapter 5 . 3/8/2010
Don't talk to her, don't look at her, and don't even think about her."

Oh that took me back to The Breakfast Club... best movie ever!
hp0247 chapter 14 . 9/17/2009
Nicely written and thought out. I enjoyed it very much.

fantasia-49 chapter 14 . 7/24/2009
oh it was so sad but so great, amazing and all the wonderful words i know! it was dramatic but not too much, like it would! and it was easy to read it!

i congratulate you by applausing you for your talent and your inspiration
Tameka23 chapter 14 . 4/23/2009
I agree with you that this was a lot darker than your "A Week in the Life" series. For some reason I found it hard to accept that Draco was as harsh as you portrayed him. It was a really interesting read that had me wanting more. I was kept curious by Draco's behaviour and by Hermione's deep pain. Very well written. Well, I'm off to read another story by you!

Tameka

xx
Aura Jade chapter 14 . 4/15/2009
I'm glad they ended up together. :)
Bauerbaby24 chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
great chapter. cant wait to keep reading :)
Gryff-Slytherin chapter 14 . 3/10/2009
I just reread the story and I still love it! ) The rules were funny. I think she should have been more clear to include any of those words for #1.
JaceDamian23 chapter 14 . 3/4/2009
Where’s your bedroom, Granger?”

“Why, are you tired?” she teased.

lol

“Stupid, little Mudblood.”

She quickly removed the pillow from her face, but before she could yell at him, for breaking rule number one, he kissed her soundly on the lips again, and then said, “I didn’t call you a stupid, Mudblood bitch, and I would like to point out. I said stupid, little, Mudblood. There's a difference.”

“Well, rule number four is, you're not to call me, ‘stupid little Mudblood’, either.” She tried to pull away from him, feigning anger, but he pulled her back down to him, and they stayed in each others arms until the sun came up.

great story. It was not my favorite one but its good