Reviews for Heart of Fire
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
nice.
The Imaginary Chronicles chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
This is, without a doubt my favorite of your's. I love this one to pieces. It's so in character and after I read this, everything about this two just made sense. "his presence brings me to life" I started squeeling at that. Aw, it's just so cute!
Shadir chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
*Giggles* So pretty and tender.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Not my usual cup of tea, but I really liked this!_
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
I adore Skyfire and Starscream stories. I love the emotion you brought up between them. Great fic!
Acid chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Sque! Skyfire/Starscream, you are my hero! There isn't nearly enough out there. I'm intrigued by the idea of a neutral 'Scream, and how the Autobots would deal with him. Poor Sky, he puts up with such abuse...
CaravanKa chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
That is so sweet how steadfast Skyfire is. There'll be a riot inside, though XD

Btw, I like your stories. Keep it up.
AzureOcelot chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I LOVE your fics. Particularly those focusing on this pair. You capture their complicatedness so completely, without needing to dumb it down or fluff it up or reduce it to some petty romance out of a bad novel. I saw their relationship the same way, even before I started reading your work, but I could never put it into such eloquent words. This one, however, is the warmest and most touching one yet. I'm floored. I don't mean to gush, but I... sorry. If just one person writes Starscream well, without simplifying him into a whiney coward or a heartless monster or a mushy sap or any other paper-thin stereotype, I can be happy. THANK you.
Hieiru chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Ok, I've got to admit. I really, really enjoy your Screamer/Skyfire stories. All of them. They're wonderful. I could go on and on about it and how much I like the characterization and the interactions, but I don't want to write an essay in here. But I do hope you do more of them! Lots more! Long ones! You're very talented at writing. The style is easy and engaging to read, flows well and portrays excellent imagery and character depth. I love it!
Syntia13 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
:) Nice. Gotta love the friendly squabbles. (You shot me. You ripped my head off ;P )