Reviews for The Unbreakable Bond
mshccs chapter 9 . 4/25
i sooooo love it when sevrus and hermione gets a baby boy... thnx for sharing this wonderful fic with us...
FangLup chapter 9 . 2/5
It was great! Thanks for sharing with us.
wine witch chapter 9 . 6/18/2015
What a sweet love story!
liljennmartin chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
This is such a sweet and endearing story...Iove the way you built their relationship...and the epilogue was perfection!
Art3misX chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Just wanted to drop a note saying I found this story on my favorites list and am enjoying rediscovering it. The flow in and out of Hermione's mind, out and in to the "real world", feels very natural in this chapter. Nice job!
Dearlady2002 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Aww good story and cute ending. :)
A chapter 9 . 7/4/2010
oh my gosh, there are almost no words. Simply amazing would be the best description. I loved every minute of the story, the plot, the characterization, and especially the intelligent writing. One of my favorite fanfics ever. Thank you so much for writing such a captivating and truly enjoyable story
Snapes-star chapter 9 . 2/17/2010
I know it has been a long time since you posted this story and I was just browsing through older completed stories, hoping to find something new to read- I am hopelessly addicted to SS/HG pairing's- and after reading The Unbreakable Bond, there was just no way I was going move on to another story without giving you your due praises. I have absolutly no clue how many stories I have read on this site- most likely the number is somewhere up in the hundreds- and I have come across maybe a handful that were written to my high standards. However this story in particular has gone so far above and beyond my normally very crital stadards that I feel compelled to share my thoughts on it.

I have a lot of pet peeves and spelling and grammer is one of the more persistant ones. I know I should not expect perfection; even published authors have at least a handful of mistankes. But I find that mispelling and bad grammer distract from the story and take away from the over all reading experience. This story only had one small mistake that I could identify (a 'he' that was- I assmue- meant to be a 'her') and it in no way discouraged my enjoyment of this story at all. I can tell how loved this story was by its author in taking the time to weed out all mistakes and that in itself is a rarity.

I also find that stories with such (admittedly) odd romantic pairings such as Severus and Hermione should be carefully constructed. It would not do to rush into things especially if they are to be in character (which in my opinion makes the pairing so much more enjoyable to read). And the way you developed these two dynamic characters with such care and subtlety is far beyond my expectations.

Another of my pesky standards is orginality and believability and, once again, you have soared far beyond that. I can honestly say that I have not read one story that is as orginal or as believable as The Unbreakable Bond. And as I mentioned before, I have read A LOT of stories, especially in the SS/HG ship.

It is so rare to come across a story as pleasurable as this one was. There are a lot good writers out there (which I sometimes disillusion myself to count myself amung them) but you are truly a SUPERB writer and I feel I must bow in reverant awe of you. Not only do you have a vastly varied and at times lyrical vocabulary- which is extremely refeshing- but you also write with such intensity of emotion that I could easily feel the struggle of emotions going through both Hermione and Severus.

And the epilogue was especially heart warming and postively beautiful; it was a very satisfying ending to a engaging story.

I could go on and on with praise for your refreshing writing skills but I'm afraid has decided I've written enough.

This story is taking pride of place among my all time favorites as are you as an author. I am looking foward to reading your other stories and once again becoming lost within your exceptional and lyrical writing skills.

Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us, it has truly been most enjoyable and I cannot thank you enough.

Gratefully Yours,

lucyferr chapter 9 . 10/8/2009
cool !
SerpentSorcery chapter 9 . 9/29/2009
Nice story!
witherwings1972 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Wow! What can I say? I had a huge amount of trouble putting this one down. Severus was not OOC at all in my oppinion and this would have been a perfect ending for Snape not the one in DH.
mjrister chapter 9 . 9/8/2008
This was a very well written story. It's often find stories that leave you feeling so engaged. And Severus still maintained his snarky side which I feel is very important to his character. Great job!
Dragons Quill chapter 9 . 6/6/2008
Awe! that was totally awesome! and you did a wonderful good job of melting severus into a loving husband and father. it was wonderful!
Cardio Necrosis chapter 9 . 12/3/2007
Aw! How cute! I loved teh ending, especially. Snape baby! Yay! Okay, actually, it's 2:44 am and I'm a little strang,e I know, so excuse teh silliness. I don't normally go to bed until 4 am anyway, jstu to wake up at 6 . . . gag. Sorry, didn't mean to digress. Anyway, i loved yoru story, it was beautiful, and honest, and believable. I love your mature approach to Hermione, because that is what she is-mature. And thsi is a very mature relationship, as opposed to many cutesy teen relationships I'm used to reading . . . and technically writing, but anyway . . .

It was an amazing read, and I felt my heart leap almsot every time their eyes met, almsot as though he were looking into my eyes. Your vocabulary is great. Being an english major, I always appreciate high vocabulary.

I'm off to read another one of your stories . . . or bed, whichever. But I assure you I will read them.

This was amazing.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 8 . 12/3/2007
My favourite part was when Severus said he didn't know what she was talking about. Good Lord, that was so true-to-Snape! I loved it. I loved the fact he was jealous, too. Not that he would ever admit it, of course.

And you made Ron a good guy. Sadly, Ron always gets teh shit end of eh stick, and they always make him the bad guy so you won't feel bad for him. This is so much more realistic. Ron is a great guy, and I love that you wrote him that way.