Reviews for The Imprint
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 5/24
Awesome chapter and plot and funny as hell
LordAtp the Flash Terror chapter 7 . 3/29
Utterly love it
Guest chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
Is et even beatable?
littleditto chapter 7 . 9/2/2015
oh god! I read it again, and this time I looked the videos up. you bastard! luckily i only read the wiki and urban dictionary descriptions, but still! If i wasn't addicted to it, i'd probably stop using the internet.
gaara...shikaku would go in and terrorize people and gaara would either watch impassively, fall further into madness, since Shukaku is "Mother" Kyubi would probably be "Father", and/or be snapped into sanity.
update again soon! XD
Qwerty chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
I cracked up when Naruto poked Sasuke!
Guest73545819D chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
How are you gentlemen !
All your ramen are belong to me.
You are on the way to destruction.
You have no chance to survive make your time.
Ha ha ha ha…
littleditto chapter 7 . 7/18/2015
You beautiful, beautiful creature you.
You already did the shipping fangirl.
But have you considered a Kyuubi fangirl? Like, someone gets sucked in, fangirls over the giant demon/giant fluffy/powerful demon/giant powerful fluffy, freaks Kyuubi out for a bit, but then he uses her to do his bidding outside the seal (and occasionally inside it too). People think she has a thing for Naruto, but she just uses him to talk to Kyuubi.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/9/2015
Dang it! You missed the chance to send Zabuzza to Freddy Fazbear's pizza... Him and Purple guy would have gotten along... Oh wait, this chapter might have come,out before that game was a thing... Never mind! And this story is just... LOL
CMVreud chapter 7 . 2/11/2015
You bloody magnificient bastard.
Ya had me laughin in tears.
Awesome.
CMVreud chapter 4 . 2/11/2015
So much cracking, either it's a winter wonderland or a SysAdmin.
CMVreud chapter 2 . 2/11/2015
This crack's columbian.
CMVreud chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Creepy funny. Creepy funny.