Reviews for The Imprint
Drakonian Rogue chapter 7 . 2/9
And we are 18 days off the 10 year anniversary!
jeanette9a chapter 7 . 11/27/2017
well, i know of a song that can make anyone want to leave the vicinity before it has been half a minute.
the song isn't even two minutes long but most people are gone by the 16-second mark.
the only way to stand it is to torture someone else with it, it sounds like someone dying over the speakers.
its name is; Story About A Poor Rabbit by Vocaloid Kaito.
it's up there with nails on chalkboard and cutlery on bare plates.
Fear Garden by Kagamine Rin, sounds magnificent in comparison. I suggest you look this one up first to see if you can handle it. because it will be the definition or ear piercing until you look up the rabbit one.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
Guest chapter 7 . 10/7/2017
This is probably one of the best crack fics I’ve read. Keep up the good work!
SomaliVandal chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
The next morning, the Hokage would nearly have a heart attack when he unwrapped the package on his desk, accompanied only by a note.

- Mission Success-

The fact that it was written in crayon, on a page ripped from a coloring book that the Sandaime himself had bought for Naruto years ago, just made it all a little creepier.

I've always loved this part.
Pls write more fics
Fuk off chapter 7 . 10/28/2016
Where are the new chapters?
Plasma57 chapter 7 . 8/20/2016
Can't wait to see how Naruto would mind rape Orichimaru. Excellent story, please update soon.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
Awesome chapter and plot and funny as hell
LordAtp the Flash Terror chapter 7 . 3/29/2016
Utterly love it
Guest chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
Is et even beatable?
littleditto chapter 7 . 9/2/2015
oh god! I read it again, and this time I looked the videos up. you bastard! luckily i only read the wiki and urban dictionary descriptions, but still! If i wasn't addicted to it, i'd probably stop using the internet.
gaara...shikaku would go in and terrorize people and gaara would either watch impassively, fall further into madness, since Shukaku is "Mother" Kyubi would probably be "Father", and/or be snapped into sanity.
update again soon! XD
Qwerty chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
I cracked up when Naruto poked Sasuke!