Reviews for Letters from a Father
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 20 . 10/27/2013
I love this now i am going to see if a sequel is up
Guest chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
poor kretcher and harry when he gets to see mione
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
I LOVE THIS AND prongslet *blush*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
what the he'll?
Talitha Clearwater chapter 20 . 8/1/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY!
AND THANK YOU FOR KILLING HARRY!
LadyFreak chapter 20 . 6/7/2012
NO! Evil! No warnings? :( gosh i hate crying! Wonderful story though. The whole james/severus was confusing as all hell, but it made sense in the end. thanks for sharing
True Blackout chapter 20 . 11/6/2011
Wow. I'll admit to initial confusion as to the situation. (I think that was intended.) I also admit to initial dislike of the portrayal of Draco's character, and then I found out he was under the effects of the Imperious Curse. Oh, well, that makes a lot more sense. xD

I liked this story very much, and with the last plot twist of Harry's untimely demise, you sent me bawling. Bawling! I have added this story to my community, and I hope you do not mind that. )

Kudos on a job well done.

True Blackout
oakleaf chapter 20 . 1/16/2011
This is a very original idea, so far as I know.

Great work! I really enjoy the way that you write, and the slow revelation process was done very well.

Well done on an amazing story.
teehee chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
i like ur story but whu dod harry give most of his inheritance away? granted he is supposed to be giving and kind but he didn't even know how much he was giving before he decided and why such large portions of his wealth? if they are poor, give them a fixed amount, not the bulk of your family's fortune. its too unrealistic and annoys me that he would do that.
Debbie37 chapter 20 . 5/31/2010
I loved the story! (Even the ending!) The way you revealed the mystery surrounding Harry's father was awesome. I would never have thought to do it like that. All the writing was really well done and made it fun to read. Although no one likes character death, I do agree that no one should forgive their parent for abandoning them, it just wouldn't happen, even in fanfiction! It also makes for great drama.
JKaizer chapter 20 . 12/15/2009
Wow. I totally understand why you killed him off. I really do - had I been in your position, I probably would have too. That doesn't mean that I'm not sitting here, a 21 year old guy, crying on his bed :( I feel so bad for James, especially since he figured out the antidote.

Wonderfully written, and a very nice, poetic ending. But god, it's so sad. :(
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 9/1/2009
That MOB has a lot to answer for!
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 9/1/2009
Way to go, Harry! about time you used that brain of yours. lol
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 9/1/2009
So Remus knows. How come Severus ended up hating Sirius but made him Harry's Godfather and they were good friends.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 9/1/2009
I feel a bit sorry for Ron even if he brought it on himself. Excellent chapter.