Reviews for Go Team Possible!
crkswolf chapter 4 . 4/2
This is great keep it up ! Kigo all the way !
anon chapter 4 . 2/3
Interesting story. You should continue it.
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Awww..they kissed. YAY!
suziegon chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Awe! This is the first Kim/Shego fic I've read and I LIKE it! I've been shipping them since the show first came out way back when and it's fun to actually read a world where they're together! Thanks for writing this! Hopefully you'll write more?
Skire chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
Y U NO CONTINUE THIS AMAZING STOREH!?
Rain Addict CM chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
Good story so far. Hope your able to update it soon.
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
Well, interesting idea, still in the process of being executed. Update?
InfiniteMystery chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
omg lol total paradox! AWESOME!
jquackers chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
I like Shego's dad. He sounds like an awesome guy, who really cares for his family. Her mom, on the other hand, just sounds really strict.

Oh, no.. Could this be the comet that hits Shego and her brothers?

Reaally interesting story. I hope you haven't given up on this, even though it's been two years since the last update. It'd be nice to see another chapter up. Please? :D?
jquackers chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
LOL. Gemini as the leader of GJ? I wonder what role Wade and Betty Director will play in this story, if any at all.

I really don't like Kim's attitude.. It's TOO much like the stereotypical cheerleader. I would think she'd be a lot more open-minded than that.

I like your twist on Ben and Jerry's.

Oh, so Wade is helping Ron and Monique.. Interesting.
jquackers chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
You've sort of taken away Shego's personality in the series by making her want to be ordered around, having her seem weak. Shego's strong (both physically and mentally), so you take away this huge chuck of her by making her seem submissive. Even in the first chapter, I felt she wasn't exactly Shego, since she never made any sarcastic remarks. It bothers me, but since I love the idea of Shego in Ron's place, I'm going to keep reading.
jquackers chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Oh, man, after that homework trick, I really wish Disney had decided to make Shego Kim's best friend instead of Ron.

LOL. Okay, didn't see that coming.. Drakken as Wade? I wonder if Wade's working for Ron and Monique, then.
Shadow's Puppet chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Ummm, he said this story wasnt dead. But now that it has been two years i think the only resonable answer is that Yimmy-Kins died and now one knows when,how, or why.
anonymous chapter 4 . 1/25/2010