Reviews for Sohma Kyo and the Half Blood Princess
experiment13 chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
So I love this chapter too, but I can't for the life of me figure out what the last POV was. But it might just be because I haven't slept well in days...but could you help me figure it out?
experiment13 chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
Oh my I was going to wait until the last chapter but I just had to review! I love this story and the poems are great! And the harry potter hints in there..awesome! Totally made my morning.
pinkperson chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
The author's notes in the middle of the story are annoying. They take the reader out of the story. No offense, but I skip them as I don't really care...

The story itself seems good, though.
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 9 . 11/27/2010
It's really over? T.T Aw man! I super enjoyed this! I LOVED YOUR PLOT!

I'm a poem fanatic, so I really felt this. Trust me ;)

What can I say? I'm speechless. You are on my alerts list now. XD
xTheTomatoBoxFairyx chapter 9 . 8/23/2009
WOW

That was the best KyoxYuki story I've ever read. Really.

I don't often give praise like this, but, you're an amazing author and a very talanted poet. The bit about the boys in the Prince Yuki fanclub made me crack a smile. And, I have to admit, I was near crying in some of the chapters. Well, not near. But, still, you expressed the character's emotions wonderfully and it was just a fabulous piece of fiction.

That's all I have to say.
arcticbee chapter 9 . 10/29/2008
This story... was really good. The second to last chapter actually made me cry. Which is a little embarressing ;~;. But really, keep up the great writing. I especially liked the flying soda dream... if I didn't know better I would've thought that Kyo was on crack or something. Yuki may of been a little ooc (be free to interpret that anyway) but I empathize with him a lot better that way. I can't say I got the last chapter, but I loved the poems and how everything fit together. -faves-

~M
oomileena-chanoo chapter 9 . 8/31/2008
OMG! Your story rocked! It was kinda sad to see Yuki all emo at times but sometimes stories just have to have some saddness to show their beauty. Wow that was kinda deep. I didn't expect that from me. I thought it was really funny when Kyo totally high-tailed it out of there! Your poems were like really good. I am so terrible at writing poems. I try though. At least I try. I really liked your story and I'm looking forward to reading more of your work!
shadow-of-a-demon chapter 9 . 4/2/2008
I don't remember how I stumbled upon this fic, but I'm super glad I did! It was awesome!

It was just so dark and sweet and sad! XD

Great poems by the way!
waywardvictorian chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
11:07 pm on a thursday... this is what oyu have done to me! I was AMAZING! and so sad, it made me almost cry, the end was great and the last part

"I'm unwilling, for once, because I know they'll never forgive me. I will tell her, because I know them never forgiving me is an eternity better than her not forgiving me. I'm unwilling, for once, because they're so happy, and it's almost managing to warm my cold heart. I will tell her, because my heart can never be warmed. I'm unwilling, because the sweet flower will be heartbroken if they're unhappy. But I will tell her, because the sweet flower is nothing, nothing at all, compared to her.

Their lovely Tohru wilts, in my eyes, when compared to my precious Akito."

that makes me sad, that the happy ending is going to end... i really hate Akito.

GREAT JOB!

-kitty
MoonlitLupine chapter 9 . 12/2/2007
:D

That was great. It's as simple as that.

AMAZING.

(And the end was DEFINITELY the best.
Dark Irony chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
hehe...I'm just a fast reader. I just got out of the hospital, so that woudl be why I haven't reviewed since...hm...don't know why I didn't review in the first place...maybe it was -OH! my dad told me I had to get off the computer or he woulnd't let me on for a month!
loretta537 chapter 9 . 8/29/2007
Hi I just read this and I loved it.
Kasaki Kihoya chapter 9 . 8/1/2007
Aw. It's so sad that it fainally had to end, but I guess it had to! I would like to thank you for this story because of your poems. These poems have helped me to realize that just because you live with constant torture that's no reason to give up on life. So, thank you Ekaki, thank you for everything. I hope you will write another Furuba story because they always manage to touch my heart.

With Many Thanks,

-Kasaki-Chan
Kasaki Kihoya chapter 6 . 8/1/2007
OH thankies so muches for putting me into the story! I'm so happy! YAYNESS! This was a good chapie I shall read some more now!
Kinoshita Kristanite chapter 9 . 8/1/2007
Yay! BEST FANFIC EVAR! Today. lol. I think it was awesome, you know, with all the poems and awesomeness and... You know, Kyou's got a whole new set of insults for him now. "You godamn motherfucking whore-assed emo cutter POET!" ... "Hai, Kyou-kun." ! Yay cutters! hahaha