Reviews for ice and fire
bekyg620 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
the real reason I watch POTC, because Norribeth is just ahhh. . . . I love these two!
sudoku chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Oh, Norribeth. Sometime I think they're good for each other but most of the time I think Norrington is too good for Elizabeth. Good description of what thought process that's going on with Elizabeth.

By the way, you've fast becoming my favourite author with so many fandoms you write that I like (Harry Potter, HIMYM, The Office, Pirates of the Carribean) and we seem to like a lot of the same characters (except for Ryan from the Office, I'm not a fan of him). I like Andy/Erin but you show the possibility of Kandy which I never thought of. Sorry, this is an all in one reviews for most of the stuff you write since I can't review all of them (too many good ones).
natural-blue-26 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Stumbled onto this off of someone else's recc list. The sexual tension was def fleetingly on and off late series.

Lovely use of language :)
BloodAndDiamonds chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Very good, I loved this
BrienneofThrace chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Gah. That was so tragically beautiful! My favorite has to be "Your answer would not change mine," because SERIOUSLY, if it weren't for Will, things could have been so beautiful for them. Oh, the angst. I love it.

But I gotta say, nothing beats shadow-of-a-man James being a dirty flirt! My hands would be shaking too, Lizzy. That was cute and funny. And the last one is so sad. If only, if only.
Mango Schmango chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Absolutely beautiful. Bittersweet. Loved the whole thing. as you captured the dynamics and nuances of their relationship. Well done!
beautyinsleep chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
This was absolutely wonderful. Very well-written, and you conveyed all the emotions perfectly. Loved it.
eboNy333 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Aw... now I'm depressed again like I was after watching AWE. This is a wonderful fic.
FreeSpritSprite chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
thanks, i enjoyed that :-)
Random Authoress chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
*applause* This is absolutely beautiful. The part with young Elizabeth is very cute. Good work!
MorgauseNokami chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Pr. Very lovely little story.
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
*sigh* Why is it that my favorite characters seem destined to bloody well snuff it? Again, thanks. And well done.
Innocent Innuendo chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
aww!

wonderful!

i wish they could have gotten together
Turning Pirate chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Congratulations! You and your wonderful story have been inaugurated into the "Pirates of the Caribbean FanFiction Hall of Fame".

Please visit my profile page for more details.

It's not as grand as it sounds, but we hope that by gathering all the best stories in one place we will provide a valuable service for all PotC FanFiction lovers out there.

Please come and make some nominations of your own, share your writing wisdom or just join in the fun!
dragongirlG chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Oh! So bittersweet! It's lovely.