Reviews for The Game
Guitongkuri chapter 8 . 10/1/2009
EH!EK!KEKE!AKUTSU WATCHES SOAP OPERAS!
Guitongkuri chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
I have a question.

what did Aniki (Niou) want to suggest?
Akemi Hime chapter 7 . 4/20/2009
hm, sorry I didn't review any earlier, but Niou with bling and pony...I was just not able to not review to that

I'm normall not that fond of crack-fics, but I can't stop reading yours...it's addicting.

Btw, still not figured that one wordplay with teh sofa thingy out...help me *cries*

thihi, I'm rambling, sorry.

Don't ever give up writing, please. your stories make my day after day after day

~Akemi-Hime
M3lanch0ly chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
"YAY!" the crowd cheered again.

"MARUI-SAN WE DID IT! YOU STEPPED ON MY FACE AND SCORED A POINT!" Jiroh yelled pointing at his face. "ATOBE! MARUI STEPPED ON MY FACE! I'M NEVER GOING TO WASH IT EVER AGAIN!" he started to jump up and down again.

LOL. TANGO FTW! SWEET FTW!
endlessly chapter 9 . 8/15/2007
congratulation on finishing your first multichapter fic

I'm still not finished with mine..che! I'd rather start writing new stories than ending them:p

I'm gonna miss this story! But I'll read whatever other stories you have/will publish
Shaman of the fire chapter 9 . 8/13/2007
Sorry for not logging in.

I never found out what happened with the amazon thing!

Did you have to pay after all?
Shaman of the fire chapter 9 . 8/13/2007
AGHH! It's over, oh noes!

I heart the crack fics, even if you write too many...

You know what? You should rename the fic "Mission: ImPOTsible".

HAHHAHAHAHAA! GET IT? IT'S A PUN!

*gets kicked in the face*
Yorozuya Gin-san chapter 9 . 8/10/2007
Jiroh molested Marui... O.o
alicekyli380 chapter 9 . 8/9/2007
Funny funny ending.
Khmer-Angel chapter 9 . 8/8/2007
Ahaha i luv this story so much its a smahe it ended
ooRyuuseioo chapter 9 . 8/8/2007
Jiroh molesting Marui. lol. XD

Kirihara's always too young for such 'adult stuff'. lol. o
animewahine chapter 9 . 8/8/2007
I personally LOVED THIS FIC. Crack, volleyball, and PoT characters. What more could you ask for really?
Prince of Tennis' Shaman chapter 9 . 8/8/2007
Yay! Kamio-kun rocks! *starts chanting Kamio-kun, Kamio-kun, Kamio-kun...* Your story's so cool! SUGOI! SUGOI! SUGOI!
Eiko-chan chapter 9 . 8/8/2007
Congratulations, it's finished! .

I really liked this! I seriously laughed my ass off imagining the part with Jiroh dragging Marui into the bathroom XDXDXDXDXD so swet!

So, did Niou and Kamio live happily ever after playing goldfish in that closet? XDXDXD
Ashii78 chapter 9 . 8/8/2007
Alas, the multi-chaptered fic has come to an end. It was a nice read though! Everything worked out great in the end... or not... Well, for some i suppose it did.

~Wolf