Reviews for Harry Potter Has Alway's Known
Alysha123 chapter 35 . 8/13
you should write a one-shot about how harry was feeling while pregnant and away from his husband
Femalefan chapter 17 . 7/14
The premise is good but you need a beta because there were a few spelling and grammar errors.
Zyenna chapter 35 . 7/3
Saaas... this is sooo sweet! I love how it ended! Did Dravo ever have kids? keep up the awesome work!
medward chapter 35 . 5/5
Indeed! Of course, both of them could be pregnant, as we speak. That would be humorous if they went through pregnancy and delivered at the same time! Okay, okay, three is enough! Just saying...
medward chapter 34 . 5/5
I think they should have gathered more info on his evil deeds and others involved.
medward chapter 33 . 5/5
Ron is Dumbledore's supporter, never Harry's.
medward chapter 32 . 5/5
Harry is very forgiving and owes her a life debt.
medward chapter 31 . 5/5
Harry needs a pepper up or something. Pomfrey should see if she can help him.
medward chapter 30 . 5/5
I hope they don't kill Lucius, for Draco's sake.
medward chapter 29 . 5/4
Oh my, I think he should not undertake this while still on pain medicine!
medward chapter 28 . 5/4
If there was no external opening, how did the water escape? Three babies, so name one for each of the trio!
medward chapter 27 . 5/4
Good thing Madam Pomfrey is available! I hope the cauldron of potion only works once? They should have asked Dobby to destroy the evidence.
medward chapter 26 . 5/4
Ron appears to be delusional. Yes, the order is tiny.
medward chapter 25 . 5/4
That's a couple more memories for the pensive. Too bad he couldn't bring Draco or still least Dobby with him. Good thing the portkeydoesn't allow tag-alongs.
medward chapter 24 . 5/4
That's better. You have suggested that Harry will be resorted. If he is resorted to Slytherin, that will change many young lives and give Draco a friend who is against Tom Riddle.