Reviews for Harry Potter Has Alway's Known
Theo Loves Fanfics chapter 35 . 11/28
I absolutely love this story but in some chapters it confused the hell out of me but over all it was amazing
crotia chapter 2 . 11/19
Hey, I noticed there are some unanounced A/N's in this story in between teh story itself. It's rather confusing. But I really like the plot. And the rest of your stories so I'm going to keep reading. Also I noticed you use defiantly instead of definitely in this story. If you ever want to improve this story you could use that.
shadow warriors chapter 34 . 9/6
Enjoy ur last kiss Dumbledore.
Jissy2013 chapter 35 . 9/2
Great story:) I love it
Fussbudget chapter 2 . 8/29
You have paragraphs from your beta mixed in here. It totally ruins the story.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 8 . 8/10
lol you stinker you...all these cliffy's
conflicted -Ash chapter 6 . 8/10
I was for it at first, Like the first chaoter. Seemed intresting, Harry was pretty badass, but then you do the bonding thing, and traping them in a room, and Harry okay with being in a tub naked with him. Saying that he just wants someone to love him, i'm sorry but in my opinion, that's...ugh. No. That's so wrong. I understand it's a work of pure fiction. But like. What the actual fuck?! I legit have a hatred for everyone in this story except for Harry. (Who i am starting to get diapointed by reading Ch7 with that damn tub scene.) I even hate Snape who we're, what? Supposed to like and feel sypathy for? No! He fricken said that he wanted to do it because that means he'll get rid of the mark. He may like Harry a bit at first after seeing his memories and shit, but like...NO! Like does he see how fucking wrong this is? Harry being trapped in a room so you can bond and get married? Like when Harry was angry after that meeting in Ch6, i wanted him to do something badass, but noOo, Snape had to touch him and he immediately calmed down after that. If your into it, that's your opinion. But this story is like comstant abuse on Harry. Some people may be into that, but not me. I get that this story has a happy ending from what I've read in the comments, but like, this is such a toxic way to start, have and live through a relationship. If this was without the bonding shit and constant abuse. Then i'd be fine. Snape and Harry would get together in a more naturla way, i don't mind the age difference as long as it is in fact a healthy, happy, full of love relationship. But that's not the case with this.

Of course this is just my opinion and though it's a intresting idea in a way. It's just really abusive, pressured and forced.

Ahh, oh my god im so sorry to the writer because of my curse words, Ireally don't hate you. I just don't particularly like this dea. I've read other sories by the author, this one is just, well...not my cup of tea. Gosh, i sound like one of those really annoying people out of the loop. If you enjoy the stroy, congrats, enjoy reading. I will just not be reading this one.
jak3811 chapter 35 . 7/10
Totally a favorite story. I love the ending and 3 babies how fun.
HoneyBear84 chapter 35 . 5/11
Loved it
Marshmallowmann chapter 35 . 3/27
Very nice story. Would have been better if you had a proofreader tho.
jimhh chapter 4 . 3/21
I am really disappointed in you, this story had potential until you let your perversion take over and made it a slash story, there is no way any male child who is abused like Harry is would associate with males let alone fall in love with one. After all he would link men and abuse together. You fen pervert.
lgbtlovechick chapter 14 . 3/1
I love this, but for some reason in this chapter you have a lot of lover case i(s) I haven't noticed it in any of your other works so I'm not sure what happened . Lovely fic as always!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/22
Interesting chapter and plot and amazing idea
emthereble chapter 35 . 1/25
BRILLIANT!
Saissa chapter 35 . 12/12/2016
This was actually a rather good story!
As I have said before - I love stories about Independent Harry!