Reviews for Harry Potter Has Alway's Known
Marshmallowmann chapter 35 . 3/27
Very nice story. Would have been better if you had a proofreader tho.
jimhh chapter 4 . 3/21
I am really disappointed in you, this story had potential until you let your perversion take over and made it a slash story, there is no way any male child who is abused like Harry is would associate with males let alone fall in love with one. After all he would link men and abuse together. You fen pervert.
lgbtlovechick chapter 14 . 3/1
I love this, but for some reason in this chapter you have a lot of lover case i(s) I haven't noticed it in any of your other works so I'm not sure what happened . Lovely fic as always!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/22
Interesting chapter and plot and amazing idea
emthereble chapter 35 . 1/25
BRILLIANT!
Saissa chapter 35 . 12/12/2016
This was actually a rather good story!
As I have said before - I love stories about Independent Harry!
Saissa chapter 10 . 12/12/2016
Yaaaaay Snape! You did good!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
A few of your edits are still in place, It's slightly amusing while also being very confusing.
DaveC chapter 5 . 11/12/2016
Please forgive but I just cannot read anything gay, the story is spoilt and I've stopped reading. Good story to start with but now finnishedwith this one
TeaGrannymcmlx3 chapter 9 . 8/3/2016
While your story is really good and your imagination is really rather impressive, I advise using Google to find the definition of the words you use. Many of the words you use do not actually mean what you appear to think they do. From the context these words are used in, the reader can understand what you are trying to say, but anyone who knows the actual meaning of the word used gets a halted in the flow of your story. Another point is, when you edit a story, don't explain why a sentence is missing in the same location the sentence was taken from, it breaks the flow of the story and many people stop reading if the flow is broken. Being used to fan-fiction and having edited many people's essays and stories it does not completely detract from my enjoyment of your writing. Please do not take this as something negative, I truly do enjoy your stories, however when I recommended them to my sister she said she didn't like them because they were choppy and disjointed. You are a good storyteller, you obviously have computer and internet access, so checking Google for alternate words to use would be easy. I do it myself, every time I am uncertain of a spelling or alternative meaning. Thank-you for reading this and writing down your wonderful stories.

TeaGrannymcmlxiii
Calmzone1 chapter 35 . 7/25/2016
Very good story :) needs some wordsmithing/editing done, but it's a good story overall. (withering/writhing, defiantly/definitely, there/they're/there and he/him errors as well as a few incorrect words throughout...some look like dropped letter errors)

Thanks for sharing of yourself and your ideas
Calmzone1 chapter 26 . 7/25/2016
continuity error or needing an explanation somewhere - Ron, Arthur and Hermione were arrested for theft and Ron had assault added when they were in Diagon Alley, yet they were here to participate in Order business
Dagger-Seishin chapter 35 . 6/29/2016
Hmn not bad rather. Ute honestly
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 35 . 6/4/2016