Reviews for Harry Potter Has Alway's Known
TeaGrannymcmlx3 chapter 9 . 8/3
While your story is really good and your imagination is really rather impressive, I advise using Google to find the definition of the words you use. Many of the words you use do not actually mean what you appear to think they do. From the context these words are used in, the reader can understand what you are trying to say, but anyone who knows the actual meaning of the word used gets a halted in the flow of your story. Another point is, when you edit a story, don't explain why a sentence is missing in the same location the sentence was taken from, it breaks the flow of the story and many people stop reading if the flow is broken. Being used to fan-fiction and having edited many people's essays and stories it does not completely detract from my enjoyment of your writing. Please do not take this as something negative, I truly do enjoy your stories, however when I recommended them to my sister she said she didn't like them because they were choppy and disjointed. You are a good storyteller, you obviously have computer and internet access, so checking Google for alternate words to use would be easy. I do it myself, every time I am uncertain of a spelling or alternative meaning. Thank-you for reading this and writing down your wonderful stories.

TeaGrannymcmlxiii
Calmzone1 chapter 35 . 7/25
Very good story :) needs some wordsmithing/editing done, but it's a good story overall. (withering/writhing, defiantly/definitely, there/they're/there and he/him errors as well as a few incorrect words throughout...some look like dropped letter errors)

Thanks for sharing of yourself and your ideas
Calmzone1 chapter 26 . 7/25
continuity error or needing an explanation somewhere - Ron, Arthur and Hermione were arrested for theft and Ron had assault added when they were in Diagon Alley, yet they were here to participate in Order business
Dagger-Seishin chapter 35 . 6/29
Hmn not bad rather. Ute honestly
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 35 . 6/4
Loved it

~Stasia
LadyWhiteRose2015 chapter 35 . 5/12
Very nicely DONE!
Anon chapter 2 . 5/11
Just to let you know, you have a few notes by your editor left in chapter 2
nightpurr1 chapter 4 . 5/9
As you know I LOVE your stories!
I find myself rather confuse. Why did AD want SS to go into HP mind?
AD knew why HP try to kill hisself so I don't.l know why he needed it done from your point Ianthe story.
I can think of several reasons, just wondering about yours?
Your biggest fan
Nightpurr&
daithi4377 chapter 35 . 3/31
Thought that the bank cleared that all up when Harry first went in on the bonding so that no one but Harry or Severus could take money out? So how was Ron able to take out Money let alone five million galleons? Especially since he had already been arrested once for theft as had Dumbledore...that just doesn't make sense...so much for trust and honour of the goblins of Gringotts if they allow anyone with a chequebook into a vault.
daithi4377 chapter 34 . 3/31
Wow I'm really surprised that went as fast as it did all because he shot the killing curse at Harry...I guess you can steal , abuse and control the saviour but you can't throw the killing curse at him.
daithi4377 chapter 33 . 3/31
Geez I can't believe how utterly stupid Ton is you would think by now he would have grown up a little bit? How did he get out of Jail anyway?
daithi4377 chapter 32 . 3/31
Did the student come out of respect for Hermione or for the body that stopped the killing curse from taking their Savior? Interesting that they never kept him afterwards for questioning or arresting him for using the killing curse...you would think Fudge would be right there to get his hands on the Potter-Black gold. Will Dumbledore be able to skiv out if this? Harry should give that letter to Amelia as further evidence against Dumbledore, I'm pretty sure it's illegal to make eleven year old muggleborns to give oaths to spy on people.
daithi4377 chapter 31 . 3/31
All three men have changed in the past rather just dropped the masks and became themselves. What did they do with Lucius, he will go after Draco with everything thing he has now? Why give Voldemort a sedative and how is he going to raid if he starts to go under sedation?
daithi4377 chapter 30 . 3/31
Hopefully Narcissa will help Draco out since she loves her son and gates what her husband does. Why doesn't Harry use his insect Animagus to enter the hideout?
daithi4377 chapter 29 . 3/31
If he uses the mark won't Severus be affected as well?