Reviews for Memories for Company
nairiefairie chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
i enjoyed this one. i can't really give advice on grammar as i am hopeless at it but i instead will waffle on how great you are. i liked how you depicted each of them, in such a typical scene -Perhaps I was just the raging teenager of our family- i couldn't of put it better myself. *grins* loved it!
RogueAndPeasantSlave chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I definitely really like this story; the flashback is exactly in line with how I imagine the marauders would be at Hogwarts (except perhaps Sirius's view of Peter; woul dhe be a little more inclined to like him? Well, I suppose Sirius wouldn't be, but James would, perhaps?)

A good story. I really like your writing style.
Merakien chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
That was so good! I like how you characterize the Marauders (I especially like how you did Peter; I have been having trouble with him lately). Anyway, great oneshot!
deeps85 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
this was good

i liked the way you showed friendship among the four friends; something that is entirely missing in the originals
fantasygirl26 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
I liked it!

It shows the hopelessness that he did indeed feel in that wretched house.
the-original-hufflepuff chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Really enjoyable, I love this kind of insight into the brain of Sirius Black. The comparison of the Marauders to a family was very interesting. I've always kind of thought of them like that, it's good to know I'm not the only one.
Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
very good. i quite agree, Sirius is the rebel of the group. very nice job.

thank you!

Shadow
Sadie Lovegood chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
I added this one to my favorites. My favorite of yours so far. Good job!

Ta! (that's a cute sign off!)

~Sadie
Avada Cait-davra chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
that was soo awesome! sirius is without a doubt my favorite. i think the way you portrayed him was amazing. great job!
embyr81788 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Love maudlin!Sirius in this fic.
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Ah, that line about Moony being the Spellotape really got me.

This is a great character study/sketch - I love the way Sirius reflects on past conversations with the Marauders ...

Cuba
Jaye Black chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Jeez, you have no self-confidence, nikki, dear. :(

This is brilliant. :) it made me smile a bit, and it also made me really feel sad. i can really see sirius being like that during his stay at Number 12 Grimmauld Place.

and i love that right when it was so, so sad, you offered this little ray of hope. and the whole thing about the patronus...i dunno, this might not have been intentional, but it just made me think about how the patronus brought news that fought away the darkness inside of sirius, just like it fights away the darkness of the dementors...meep.

ah end long review. XD this was amazing. great job. :)

~jaye~
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Sister, I think you are absolutely 'spot on'!, as the Brits say. I love Sirius and you wrote about the Sirius I love. Would you read my Sirius one-shot and review it too?

James's quote was awesome, I can just see him saying that!