Reviews for One Night
sweetlover16 chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
i so love this story.

you know what would be better?

IF YOU MADE MORE CHAPTERS.

LIKE, NOW.
Hyper.Active.Squirrel.Ninja chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Is Kathy lying? If not, is there some African-American woman who is having a hard time explaining why her baby is white? I need to know!
Marie2185 chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
that's okay it was still a good chapter please update soon
joana.nyc chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
Oh snap! OK I can't wait to hear what happens next!
Riplee chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
I love it! Never did believe that kid was Elliot's lol. I am intrigued by Kathy's insistance that it's not her child; I really want to know the story behind that. (Fin's baby perhaps?) I'm hoping that now that Elliot has faced the truth, he can move on. I'd like to see Liv give Kathy hell lol.
GoofyGirl1984 chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
i like it keep it coming ;)
onetreefan chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
oh... who did she sleep with? i can't wait for more
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
Kathy's reaction does give a little mystery to the situation. Why would she not think it is hers? Was there a switch?

Keep up the good work.
sweetlover16 chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
ack! what happens? keep going!
Criminal-Dawn chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
Agh! what a cliff hanger!

What happened!

I love this story! Update soon please :)
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
An excellent chapter. You give background information to allow the viewer to better keep up, and you give vigil scene without becoming overdramatic. Well done.

But the ending is suspenseful. Who could this person be? Maybe Darius Parker himself: having promised to drag out Fin's personal and professional laundry, perhaps he also took time to attack his colleague's ex. This would explain the doctor's confused look.

Whoever it is, Elliot knows him.
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
When you call this a "missing scene," do you mean that it had originally been filmed but was not added to the final and "official" episode?

The two POV's are revealing: Elliot cops to his selfish treatment of Kathy, and she sees whom he is most concern with.
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
A short but gripping chapter. A dire situation is depicted with a revealing POV from Elliot. You certainly have him acting in-character when he exited the bed and began to dress.
Ayshen chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
So not fair stopping there! Lemme guess the baby is the wrong shade to be Elliot's? Lol, one can hope!

Can't wait to read more!
KitKat103 chapter 3 . 7/16/2008