Reviews for Blessings
Greyff chapter 1 . 5/10
Beautiful.
billybobjoe chapter 1 . 3/10
JERK you should tell the ending!:(:(:(:( :o
rc48177 chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
awww
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
a most excellent fic, I have but one complaint, Family Guy references immediately prior to the heart warming conclusion? Really?
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Very sweet :)
Devil Reader chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
You're evil for not including the proposal scene!
mikebreslau chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Remarkably, this is the best written of the many 'proposal' stories that I have read.
Good work.
Fire Bird 2 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
very good, well done
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
LOL! He was willing to climb a mountain through a snow storm? That is romantic and funny at the same time!
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
i knew it,i knew briggs was the almighty
vegeta997 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Great one-shot. I loved it.
Chownz chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
AH! How wonderful my friend, another cliff-hanger for a wuss like me! Well done
marduk-report chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
a very nice little fic. like your other reviewers, i have little to complain about apart from teh cliffhanger :P
SYStem-0 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
A lovely one-shot, and a frustrating cliffy to leave us hanging. Oh, what more could we ask for? [/sarcasm] Honestly, tho, excellent work! It was clever to include the fact that Belldandy's origins in the series DOES have some mythological significance; it really threw me off of the fact that Briggs was Kami... but how did you come up with his name?
Elite Hunter 02 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Dude, WTF? The ending came to quickly! The story was awesome, but it would have been a whole hell of a lot better if you had continued it at least to the wedding! Oh well, water under the bridge and all that, I guess. Still, it was a good story overall, I enjoyed it thoroughly. Peace Out!