Reviews for Scandalacious Princess
Princess Persephone chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Fiyero pulled at his hair in a display of angst that would have made his extensive fan-base swoon.

Heehee-in the story and in the real world, too! This story is great!
DamagedGlory chapter 17 . 12/21/2007
This...was...insane. And it's probably the most amazing thing I've ever read in my life. I love it! Though I doubt I'll ever be able to look at poor Fiyero the same way again :P
The Pixess chapter 17 . 11/12/2007
Squee. That's all I can think of to say. Just- squee.

Also, so so so SO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O wish Ecric had been brought to the bar by his dear friends Tibbett and Crope in attempt to cheer him up from the being-signal blues, or something.

Did I mention, SQUEE? Yeah, Scottie bows before this stories comedic genius. The concept is just awesome.

Feminine: It's YOUR CONCEPT, IDIOT!

...yes, but my execution was hidious. Whatever, this story rocks meh socks. And WHEE, COCKNEY ACCENTS! Sorry, I'm hyper-tired.
Angel of Music lover chapter 17 . 11/11/2007
Aw... how cute in a twisted sort of way. I suppose cross dressing and dancing at gay bars when you're perfectly straight to try and remember a love you might never see again is romantic in a way. Though Fiyero was always the romantic. :D

And you got this idea from watching a DNA video in class? Interesting... inspiration in all sorts of places I suppose. ;D

Awesome Bonus!
RonWeasleyismiking chapter 17 . 11/11/2007
This was a very funny story! haha loved it!
GofG chapter 17 . 11/11/2007
Aw :)
MoonlitInuko chapter 17 . 11/10/2007
Yays! So cute! I liked this little side story _ I still luff Ritiga n' Raphie with all my heart! The end was cute... I must say I tried my very hardest not to laugh alound with that Ecric character with Ritiga... for he was surely in for a shock XD thanks for the l'il bonus! It made my day!
Bomba-Fae chapter 17 . 11/10/2007
Goodness Lost, I had no idea this was coming. My mouth was hanging open the whole time. Wow Fiyero goes to desperate measures doesn't he... I loved the ending line haha. Actually I loved the whole thing.

Smiles,

Bomba
Black-Rose23 chapter 17 . 11/10/2007
Woo, bonus chapter! yay!
TryDefyingGravity chapter 17 . 11/10/2007
Lostie I love you.

That was just wonderful xD
GirlInTheMirror121 chapter 17 . 11/10/2007
that was interesting...and you're so lucky! RENT twice! I have to wait until January! AND I'M NOT SEEING IT WITH MY EQUALLY-OBESSESSED RENTHEAD BFF, AND CERTAINLY NOT TWICE! LUCKY DUCKY!
SingingthruLife chapter 17 . 11/10/2007
YAY, BONUS CHAPTER! :-D how exciting!

I think the idea of Fiyero dancing in a gay bar is brilliant... lol! good job! I'm glad you added an extra chappie. :-)
danderson chapter 17 . 11/10/2007
“Then how do I handle you?” Elphaba asked. “Only fair you tell me.”

“You kiss me,” Fiyero said. “That’s all it takes.”

And Elphaba kissed him.

fave part, right there.

aw, that was such a bizarrely-wonderful addition! i still can't get over fiyero dressed as a woman, it cracks me up! haha well done. hilarious AND heartfelt.

d~
Meltalviel chapter 17 . 11/10/2007
Aww :(

Fiyero dancing as Ritiga broke my heart.

This was so sad, funny, and sweet at the same time xD.

Kudos!
Faba chapter 16 . 10/23/2007
YAY! *hugs*

There were a few mistakes with commas, I think, but it was excellent and definetely you crowning glory. Kudos.
284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »