Reviews for Scandalacious Princess
Faba chapter 7 . 10/22/2007
DANGIT! I'll have to stop here for the night, but I loved it, Lost. ;)
Faba chapter 5 . 10/22/2007
Oh, I do love you, Lost. *keeps reading*
Black-Rose23 chapter 16 . 10/21/2007
Woo, genius! Pure genius! I was laughing so hard, I think I fell out of my chair a couple of times.
kels chapter 12 . 10/4/2007
I love the title fo rhtis chapter because i played Mrs. Shinn in Music Man and that was my favorite song to prefrom. Ah! thanx for the flashback. Ohh and love the story
Bomba-Fae chapter 16 . 9/21/2007
Teehee; I loved it. That's really all I can say. Sorry it's taken me so long; personal problems. So...

YOU FINISHED IT! It was so so so so awesome haha. The ending with the Wizard was awesome; " “Now, be nice,” Glinda cautioned, before taking Boq’s hand. “Let’s dance.” "

AW It's like what Boq says to Nessa; a masquerade was the perfect way to end the story.

Loved it Losty.
Angel of Music lover chapter 16 . 9/17/2007
Aww... it was cute! :D Except for most of the end since it reminded me of all the bad stuff that shall happen...

Anyway, I really loved this story and I'm a little sad it's over. :( I won't forget it in a hurry though.
Zarrian chapter 16 . 9/13/2007
LOL. That was great. LOVED it, and it was so funny. great job, losty.

Bye,

Zarri
MoonlitInuko chapter 16 . 9/13/2007
*claps enthusiastically* CONGRATS ON FINISHING IT!... Aww... but now I'm sad, becuase it's OVER!

I love Glinda's reaction, short, but it makes me laugh _. Elphaba and Fiyero went to a costume party in DRAG XD Wonderfully creative ending, especially with the forshadowing... like how Elphaba resembles the Wizard oddly enough...

Now my only hope is you get another fic on here eventually so I may spam you with fanarts.
Arjiki Princess chapter 16 . 9/13/2007
fabulous ending.

I love the part with the wizard and morrible, thats really creative.

This ties everything together, it's absolutely perfect.

what an amazing story.
FaeSolo chapter 16 . 9/13/2007
HAHAHA! I really thought it was the Wizard and Ozma lol.
Nor of Kiamo Ko chapter 16 . 9/13/2007
Wonderful ending! :) Sorry it's over, though. I like the way you tied in to the musical at the end... and the little snippet about Elphaba's resemblance to the Wizard.

All in all, great job!
DefiGraviti chapter 16 . 9/13/2007
Such a good ending! The part about "Goodness: The Life and Times of Glinda Upland" was hysterical and you managed to fit the bit about the Wizard and Morrible in like a puzzle piece. I also liked the subtle hints to the tin man and the Good Witch in the section about the Halloween party. Very artistically done!
GirlInTheMirror121 chapter 16 . 9/13/2007
LOL! YAY! The secret is revealed! Typical Galinda response...heehee. Great job! More soon?
danderson chapter 16 . 9/13/2007
That was a great story! Especially the end "she looked like you" ...oh

VERY cretive story, look forward to the next ones you write!

d