Reviews for Annoy Danny Day
RockStarForever1998 chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
Update!
Jennythe3 Too Lazy to Log-in chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
Nice story! I think Valerie was the surprise POV.
TooAwesome4Words chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
I'll bet the secret POV is Valerie...

She never struck me as the "evil" type. That's my job.

Ah, torture. So very entertaining.
4kitty101 chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
m

i say Val

please update soon!
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 5 . 6/29/2008
Aw, poor Danny. Who's POV was that? I think it was that brunette that Tucker was talking about. Please update soon. I can't wait for the next chapter. This is getting so interesting.
inukagome15 chapter 5 . 6/11/2008
Lemme guess... Is it Valerie? She's the only I can think of that likes Danny, too, besides Sam and Paulina (though she's only interested in his ghost half).

So, are you going to update soon?
Nic0la-2oo8 chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
great story :D
Luiz4200 chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
Is Valerie the mystery person behind the surprise P.O.V.?
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
hey! another awesome chapter! i hope u update soon! - :)
Jime-chan chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
Valerie? Seems like her. Exactly how many people are been planned to be expelled? I can't wait for the rest!
Frisk-a-Roar chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
PLEASE update! Or I will hit you with a mallet! Mwahahahahahahahahaha! Joking Joking, but really please update, SOON! You are driving me crazy. I will co-write with yo if you want me to...
Jime-chan chapter 4 . 11/20/2007
I'm insane! Maybe I should start and Annoy Day on school... yeah that'll be really funny. God, I absolutely adore this story!
Luiz4200 chapter 4 . 10/6/2007
Please get to the part where Danny either exposes himself or is told about the Annoy Day.
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 4 . 10/6/2007
OMG! {orr Danny. I feel for him. I can't believe Tucker has a spy! Dang. That's really smart of him. Please update soon. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 4 . 10/6/2007
OMG! I KNEW THE "CHARLIE THE UNICORN" REFERENCE WHEN I FIRST SAW IT! (i didnt even need the note at the end!) xD

yet another AWESOME chapter! i hope u update soon! - xD