Reviews for Silence before Chaos
PLEASE UPDATE! I luv ur story
Dare2dream00 chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
WOW. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
simplegrl007 chapter 4 . 10/13/2007
This is good, but I can't help but notice a lot of typos and/or grammar mistakes. Even a lot of formatting mistakes.

Murderer: a person who committed the murder. There are two er's. I noticed this in the first few chapters.

"Blah blah blah," said... You need to have punctuation at the end of every quotation. A comma if the sentence goes on to say who spoke, a question mark or exclamation point if necessary, and a period if the sentence ends. When the sentence ends, the next quote must be capitalized, whether it is said by the same person or not.

Also, commas are not bad. Please use them. You don't have to use the ... all the time instead.

Our: the pronoun meaning "belonging to us." Please do not use Are, the verb, in place of it.

Sentences are separate thoughts. If it can stand alone and has a subject and verb, chances are that it is better for it to stand alone. If you continue sentences with transitions and such, it can quickly turn into a run-on, which we don't want.

Make sure to use apostrophes ('). If you can separate the word into two (we're, we are, it's, it is, etc., etc.) use an apostrophe. Apostrophes are also used for the possessive, and though I haven't seen it yet, do NOT use an apostrophe when you use its (as in "its baseball", saying that the baseball belongs to it).

I would suggest getting an beta that would catch these mistakes. I know of a lot of people that would refuse to read a story because they can't stand the mistakes. Also, be sure to read through your chapter before you post it so that you can catch the typos that you know about.

Okay, out of editor mode. I get the feeling that Viper and Chaos will be paired together. 'Cause you know when she was touched by the guy selling chickens and she got the image of a viper in her head... Unless she and Viper are brother and sister... It's possible, especially after the line in chapter 2 about the three being his only family despite no blood relation. The image of the viper would also make sense because if they are related it's likely that she can turn into a Viper (because that's what I think his name means... It's kinda obvious that they can change their shape. Unless he was the one who turned into a wolf. Too early to decide everything...) If they are related I think there's going to be a relationship between her and Shadow.

Don't take my criticism badly. It's meant to be constructive. I like the story so far, but the grammar and formatting mistakes take away from it.
sailorgurl13 chapter 4 . 10/12/2007
nice chapter, there were some bits which i ddnt thnk had a lot of detail like the leopard attack, it seemed 2 skip thru that part a bit, but still gud. lookin 4ward 2 the nxt chapt
WalkingDeadHeart chapter 4 . 10/12/2007
Hey this is good. I'm can't wait for chapter 5.
Wisecracken101 chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
Cool! I like your story - Keep writing! I wanna know what happens to Chaos and the others!
sailorgurl13 chapter 3 . 9/21/2007
wow! i loved it, just a few errors in spellin but thats all, nothing major. dnt worry about chapters being long, i prefer it that way and it ddnt seem really long 2 me anyway. cant wait til nxt chapter
sweet thoughts chapter 3 . 9/19/2007
sounds cool so far.
arya-v chapter 3 . 9/18/2007
simple: Love it!
Manquer Avril chapter 3 . 9/18/2007
ohemgee, CONTINUE. you're a posh writer ]
Manquer Avril chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
wow, this is really quite good. please update soon i can't wait to see what happens!
Jade chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
PLEASE update soon!
sailorgurl13 chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
very nice i lyke! cant wait 2 read more, keep it up
Viva Andromeda chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
Omg!

This chapter was awesome! D/w it is GOOD to have long chapters! So much more satisfying! lol

I am really loving it so far! Please don't stop writing it :D and please update soon!

Looking forward to more